- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Life Science
- Post Date: 02/11/2024
- Website: mmimicro.com
- Company Address: Via del Paduletto, 10a, 56011 Paduletto PI, Italy
About Medical MicroinstrumentsA surgical robotic platform with wristed instruments for open microsurgery
Want to join a motivated global team of 190+ people who are dedicated to improving patient care through surgical robotics? Interested in working in the fast-paced, medical device industry in a new and exciting field of robotic micro-surgery? MMI is looking for people with a passion for innovation and a dedication to excellence to join us.
MMI is seeking a Clinical Sales Specialist to join our rapidly growing, talented team. This role will be primarily focused on the Carolinas & Virginia region.
The Clinical Sales Specialist is responsible for overseeing and monitoring the day-to-day operations of U.S. clinical procedures of the Symani® Surgical System.
- Develop and implement sales activities to achieve and exceed goals set by senior management
- Responsible for achievement of sales forecasts and meeting operational budgets
- Work closely with the PI/Sponsor and assist with management of vendor activities
- Assist with training and education of the Symani® Surgical System
- Manage the progress of studies and trials and help with regulatory submissions, approvals, enrollment, and Case Report Form completion and submission
- Work with team members to manage and support onsite technology integration, education and utilization of the Symani® Surgical System
- Implement immediate and long-range plans to carry out objectives for new and ongoing clinical trial research in support of regulatory submissions in a timely and efficient manner
- Drive and grow procedural volume through appropriate utilization of the Symani® System
- Ensure that customers have the necessary tools and training to launch, optimize and sustain a successful Symani® System program
- Guide surgeons and clinical teams to sustainable results and deliver top in class customer experience
- Assist with the development, coordination and performance of state-of-the-art and tailored training curriculums to improve safety, efficiency, independence and reproducibility
- Drive and increase reliable and targeted utilization of the Symani® System
- Prepare and assist regular alignment meetings with hospital operational management, key surgeons & OR teams
- Support, attend and help organize national and international conferences, congresses, workshops and exhibitions
- Document progress, development, and performance
- Skillfully develop, nurture, and maintain relationships with investigators, coordinators, and site staff
- Adhere to study execution strategy in order to meet business objectives
- Monitor budgets to ensure that costs are controlled, and expenses are tracked for reimbursement and comply with applicable laws, regulations, and company policies
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent training and/or experience
- At least 5 years in medical equipment sales, device sales and disposable sales required; experience in robotics, surgical, capital and disposables, preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in a clinical lab or operating room environment
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships
- Ability to maintain confidentiality as well as ability to exercise independent judgment consistent with department guidelines
- Live in the Carolinas & Virginia region
- Ability to travel 50% to 75% of the time required
Founded in 2015 in Pisa Italy, MMI is dedicated to improving reconstructive microsurgery options for surgeons and patients and has developed the first teleoperated robotic platform for open microsurgery. MMI’s Symaniâ Surgical System offers surgeons motion scaling and tremor elimination and aims to facilitate existing procedures as well as enable new ones in the domain of microsurgery, from post-oncological and trauma reconstructions to ophthalmology, organ transplantation and pediatric surgery. Approved with a CE mark in Europe currently, MMI is in the process of expanding into other global markets such as the United States following FDA approval of the Symani System.
What We Offer
An exciting and challenging role where you will make a true impact in both the success of the company and patient lives. Work in a fun and growing company that is dedicated to a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. Be a part of a company that is reinventing opportunities for micro and super-micro surgical procedures and outcomes. At MMI, we know that our people are our greatest assets and strengths, which is why we pride ourselves on creating a culture of transparency, respect, inclusion, and fun!
We also offer:
· Competitive Salary
· Inclusive Benefits Package
· Unlimited PTO
· 401k with 6% matching
· Flexible work/life balance
MMI is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, disability or other characteristics protected by law.