- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Web/Graphic Design/Internet
- Industry: Foodtech
- Post Date: 02/08/2024
- Website: vitameals.com
- Company Address: Viale Cassala, 30, Milan, Lombardy 20143, IT
About Vita MealsThanks to science, tech and advanced A.I., Vita Meals is the first company that makes fitness and well-being goals more effective and easier to reach by creating personalized plans of tailor-made nutrition, sport and health.
Vita is a health tech startup dedicated to improving well-being through personalized nutrition and fitness plans. We analyze individual characteristics to create customized dietary and workout paths, supported by dedicated nutritionists and trainers available via chat. Our unique service includes the delivery of personalized meals throughout Italy, all managed through a single easy-to-use app.
This is a full-time remote role for a Frontend Developer. The Frontend Developer will be responsible for creating and implementing engaging user interfaces, optimizing application for maximum speed, writing and maintaining functional code, and ensuring cross-browser compatibility. The Frontend Developer will also collaborate with the UI/UX team to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, and take an active role in defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Front-End Development and Responsive Web Design skills
- Web Development and Software Development skills
- Familiarity with Back-End Web Development, including server-side CSS pre-processing platforms and web application frameworks
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Knowledge of browser testing and debugging
- Understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
Bonus skills and qualifications:
- Experience with React-based libraries or frameworks such as React Native, Redux, Flux, etc.
- Experience with other web UI frameworks such as Angular, Vue.js, etc.
- Experience with UI/UX design, wireframing, and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Illustrator, Figma, etc.
- Understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
What we offer
- Inspirational Mission. Vita has the potential to transform humanity's relationship with well-being and positively impact the lives of many people. By embracing our mission, you become part of an exciting and ambitious journey.
- Accelerated Learning. Joining a rapidly growing startup with the goal of becoming one of the leading companies in the wellness industry, you will have an unparalleled opportunity to accelerate your learning and career prospects.
- A One-of-a-Kind Team. We hire talent by leaving the ego at the door. You will find a tribe of truly talented colleagues, eager to teach their secrets and learn. Mutual support and respect are everything: you will hardly meet a more harmonious group. Your talent will flourish here.
- Trust and Freedom. From the moment you start, you are part of the team and are given full trust. You will have a lot of freedom and opportunities to express yourself at your best.
- Competitive Salary. The initial package, for someone with moderate experience and great growth potential, includes a competitive salary and various benefits.