- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Software and Data
- Post Date: 02/08/2024
- Website: treatwell.com
- Company Address: 15 Fulwood Place, London, United Kingdom, WC1V 6HU
About TreatwellTransforming the way the hair and beauty community and their clients connect.
We are seeking an experienced and strategic Director of B2B Marketing to lead our partner marketing initiatives for our SaaS products. As the head of B2B marketing, you will be responsible for developing and executing comprehensive marketing strategies to drive demand generation, support sales enablement and conversion. The ideal candidate is a seasoned B2B and SaaS marketing professional who is highly experienced in SMB/ SaaS marketing, driving scalable SaaS revenue growth and leading product marketing initiatives.
If you are a results-driven and strategic marketer with a passion for driving customer acquisition, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Join us in revolutionising the digital marketplace and shaping the future of our dynamic business.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing a comprehensive and scalable B2B marketing strategy to drive demand generation and revenue growth for our SaaS solutions.
- Conducting analysis, gather partner feedback and develop compelling messaging and value propositions for our partners addressing their needs
- Owning the end-to-end demand generation process, from lead generation and nurturing to conversion, working closely with regional sales teams.
- Leading product marketing efforts, including supporting new product feature development and launches, GTM strategy and positioning.
- Developing and executing effective partner marketing initiatives, including webinars, online & live demos, case studies, testimonials, strategies for community building and collateral materials.
- Develop, improve messaging and content of our B2B website with brand marketing teams, ensuring it effectively communicates our value proposition and resonates with partners’ needs
- Collaborate closely with wider global and local marketing teams, sales, account managers, general managers, and product teams to ensure alignment and integration of marketing efforts.
- Lead, manage and explore potential partnership strategies to grow B2B business and revenue
- Manage a team of B2B marketing professionals, providing guidance, mentorship, and support to foster their growth and development.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or equivalent experience
- Proven experience in B2B marketing, with a focus on SaaS products and solutions.
- Proven track record of success in driving demand generation, revenue growth in a B2B and/or SaaS environment.
- Strong understanding of marketing strategies and tactics, including lead generation, nurturing, and sales enablement.
- Experience in product marketing, launching and supporting new product feature development, GTM strategy and implementations, positioning and messaging.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively across teams and stakeholders.
- Strategic mindset with strong analytical skills, able to leverage data and insights to drive decision-making.
Hi, we’re Treatwell. Nice to meet you.
We’re a team of 800 (and growing) passionate and brilliantly talented people across Europe. We’re the industry’s smartest salon management software, all connected to Europe’s leading bookings platform, working with over 50,000 salon partners across 13 countries, processing over 8 million bookings every month. And….breathe.
But we’re not done yet. We’re on an exciting journey to digitally revolutionise the hair and beauty community.
If this excites you, we might just have the role for you.
We’ll treat you with:
- 28-days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Monthly £40 Treatwell vouchers so you can treat yourself too
- Mental health support through our partnership with Plumm
- Benefits platform offering cycle to work scheme, high street discounts and other perks
- Growth funds for you to develop and grow with your team
- A beneficial pension scheme and enhanced parental pay & leave policy
- A dynamic organisation with Thursday drinks in the office
Treatwell is an ‘Open to All’ employer and warmly welcomes everybody to the team. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process as required. Please add any adjustment requests to your application.