- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Software and Data
- Post Date: 02/08/2024
- Website: treatwell.com
- Company Address: 15 Fulwood Place, London, United Kingdom, WC1V 6HU
About TreatwellTransforming the way the hair and beauty community and their clients connect.
Kifisia, Attica, Greece
For us to succeed in creating the perfect hair and beauty experience through our platform, we have a highly driven sales team ready to seek new, attractive salons for us to partner with.
Joining a growing team, you will be responsible for increasing our venue base through a SaaS first approach. You will own the full sales journey from generating, pitching, and closing deals in order to create strong and long-lasting partnerships. As a consultative seller, you will ask our prospects the right questions to guide your pitch and highlight how Treatwell salon software can help them. Equipped with a strong market knowledge, you will be confident in explaining what Treatwell can do to improve both their customer and business experience.
This role is key in growing our salon portfolio and you’ll be a natural in delivering a professional and friendly approach to our partners, ensuring Treatwell is their preferred and trusted brand.
You will be responsible for:
- The full end-to-end sales cycle from initial contact to closing
- Prospecting new salons and generating leads, leveraging multiple channels and a high activity routine
- Hosting digital sales demos with prospective partners
- Communicate Treatwell’s software value proposition handle objections to close deals and set up successful long term partnerships
- Manage a strong sales pipeline to hit monthly targets
- Maintain accurate records in our CRM System Salesforce
- Gather and provide feedback from prospects to improve our product and processes
- Help in the development of new sales strategies to optimise productivity
- Fluent Greek & English speaker
- Driven to overachieve on monthly targets
- Committed to achieving high quality, long term partnerships with strong partner engagement levels
- Winning mentality always going the extra mile to get the job done
- Natural communicator, with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fast learner, enjoy and driven by professional and personal growth
- Interest in consumer technology & digital knowledge
- Ability to listen and active problem-solving skills
- Self-starter, ready to take initiative, but also willing to collaborate to elevate the success of a team
Hi, we’re Treatwell. Nice to meet you.
We’re a team of 800 (and growing) passionate and brilliantly talented people across Europe. We’re the industry’s smartest salon management software, all connected to Europe’s leading bookings platform, working with over 50,000 salon partners across 13 countries, processing over 8 million bookings every month. And….breathe.
But we’re not done yet. We’re on an exciting journey to digitally revolutionise the hair and beauty community.
If this excites you, we might just have the role for you.
We’ll treat you with:
- Monthly 40€ vouchers so you can treat yourself too.
- 28-days holiday + public holidays
- Competitive Salary
- Variable incentive bonus plan
- Growth funds for you to develop and grow with your team.
- Opportunity to be part of the beauty’s industry digital revolution, in an international environment
- Free Coffee & Snacks
- Friday socialising – we make sure we stop working and spend time together at the end of the week
- The opportunity to work alongside a talented, friendly, entrepreneurial team in a lovely Northern Athens office (Kifisia)
Treatwell is an ‘Open to All’ employer and warmly welcomes everybody to the team. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process as required. Please add any adjustment requests to your application.