- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: IT
- Industry: FinTech
- Post Date: 02/15/2024
- Website: qonto.com/en
- Company Address: 18, Rue de Navarin, Paris, Île-de-France 75009, FR
About QontoQonto is the leading European business finance solution. It simplifies everything from everyday banking and financing, to bookkeeping and spend management. Qonto energizes SMEs and freelancers so that they can achieve more.
About the jobOur mission? Making day-to-day banking easier for SMEs and freelancers thanks to an online business account that's combined with invoicing, bookkeeping and spend management tools. Thanks to its innovative product, highly reactive 24/7 customer support and clear pricing, Qonto has become the leader in its market.
Our journey: Founded by Alexandre and Steve in July 2017, Qonto has rapidly gained trust, serving over 450,000 customers. Thanks to our wonderful team of 1,400+ Qontoers, we also made it to the LinkedIn Top Companies French ranking!
Customer focus | Prioritize customers in everything you do
Ownership | Own your part, get things done
Teamwork | Make (team)work easy
Mastery | Continuously raise the bar
Integrity | Always do what’s right, and respect people
Our beliefs: At Qonto, we're committed to fostering a welcoming environment where everyone can thrive. We prioritize evaluating applicants based solely on skills and potential, ensuring diversity with 50% international team members, 44% women, and 20% parents. Join us in building a workplace that celebrates diversity and individuality.
Discover the steps we took to create a discrimination-free hiring process .
⭐ Mission: Join Qonto as our No-Code Engineer Team Lead and create seamless connections between Qonto and various tools, offering our users unmatched convenience and efficiency. You'll lead a specialized team to tackle exciting integrations and create innovative workflows that impact our clients directly.
👩💻🧑💻 As a No-Code Engineer Team Lead at Qonto, you will:
- Manage an impactful team of 3 engineers, ensuring high delivery standards while fostering a culture of growth and mentoring.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of our feature pipeline, prioritizing according to impact and scalability.
- Dive hands-on into the creation of complex workflows and integrations using tray.io
- Collaborate closely with product managers and refine the roadmap for our low-code initiatives.
- A role that blends leadership with hands-on technical work, offering a unique opportunity to shape the direction of a growing team.
- The chance to work with cutting-edge low-code platforms, with Qonto-specific modules in Make and Zapier.
- Direct impact on the efficiency of 22K companies using our integrations.
- Ownership of the scaling backlog, with the autonomy to address technical debt and drive performance improvements.
- A dynamic product environment where you'll be encouraged to take initiative and grow your skills.
Meet Yanis , our Head of Financial Tools at Qonto. In 2.5 years, he's grown from Backend lead to head-of backend, managing our Spend Management, Bookkeeping, and Connect teams. Yanis brings a range of skills covering both frontend and backend solutions. Join his dynamic team to contribute to our customer-centric approach, solving real problems and delivering high-quality solutions. Yanis is committed to nurturing your growth within a team that values excellence in software craftsmanship.
- What he can bring to you and the team:
🏅 About You:
- Experience with no-code tools and building integrations between different tools, or have a strong willingness to learn and apply automation in a product context.
- Your passion for coaching and mentoring aligns with our culture of continuous learning and skill development.
- You are a team player, you treat your colleagues as if they were customers. You are proactive in sharing knowledge, breaking down silos, and promoting cross-functional collaboration to drive success.
- You have a continuous improvement mindset and embrace a strong desire to continuously learn and improve.
- Languages: you are fluent in English
A tailor-made and dynamic career track. An inclusive work environment. And so much more to help you succeed.
- Offices in every country to welcome you anytime you want (France, Germany, Spain, Italy and Serbia);
- Tailor-made remote work policy depending on the job you apply for;
- Competitive salary package;
- A meal voucher;
- Public transportation reimbursement (part or global);
- A great health insurance (depending on the country);
- Employee well-being initiatives: access to Moka Care to take care of your mental health and great offers for sports and wellness activities;
- A progressive disability, and parenthood policy as part of our commitment to the Parental Act (1 in 6 of Qonto employees is a parent!) and childcare benefits with selected partners;
- Monthly team events.
- Interviews with your Talent Acquisition Manager and future managers
- A remote exercise to demonstrate your skills and give you a taste of what working at Qonto could be like
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
To learn more about us:
Qonto's Blog | Handelsblatt | Startup Insider | Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung (FAZ)
To know how your personal data will be processed during your application process or to request its deletion, please click here .