- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Life Science
- Post Date: 02/11/2024
- Website: mmimicro.com
- Company Address: Via del Paduletto, 10a, 56011 Paduletto PI, Italy
About Medical MicroinstrumentsA surgical robotic platform with wristed instruments for open microsurgery
Want to join a motivated global team of 190+ people who are dedicated to improving patient care through surgical robotics? Interested in working in the fast-paced, medical device industry in a new and exciting field of robotic micro-surgery? MMI is looking for people with a passion for innovation and a dedication to excellence to join us.
MMI is seeking a Regional Sales Manager to join our rapidly growing, talented team. This role will be primarily focused on the Florida/Georgia region.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for achieving and growing total revenue including capital, disposable, and extended service sales in assigned US territory. Assists in advancing revenue and market position consistent with Company goals. Achieves deep and thorough account penetration and develops new target accounts.
- Responsible for complete territory analysis and planning to ensure revenue goals are achieved • Develops and manages key customer relationships. Services sales territory and interfaces with customers directly including physicians, staff, and administrators.
- Responsible for both Capital Sales as well as Clinical Case Coverage
- Serves existing and prospective customers by discovering customer needs and requirements and by meeting or exceeding their expectations.
- Conducts sales presentations for new and existing customers as necessary.
- Meets with customers to define product/service needs and specifications. Continuously works with customers to monitor product performance and needs.
- Provides clinical training and education to customers. Assists in disseminating technical product information to customers
- Establish and maintain collaborative working relationships with people contacted while performing assigned duties including Company management and outside business associates.
- Assists in the development and execution of regional hospital staff training courses.
- Maintains up-to-date and accurate sales records. Input data and information into CRM or deal funnel database
- Interfaces with marketing to quantify needs and to provide intelligence to management on competitive products and Company product enhancements
- Keeps abreast of new products in the market and of current and future Company products
- Process and monitor product complaint per company procedures
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience in microsurgical sales is required
- Experience in medical capital sales is required
- Experience in robotics is preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite required
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing to customers and colleagues preferred
- Strong attention to details as well as excellent analytical, training and motivational skills.
- Ability to represent the Company at professional and business functions in a competent manner required
- Excellent advocacy and persuasive skills as well as ability to maintain a professional image preferred
- Ability to exercise independent judgment consistent with department guidelines as well as maintain confidentiality required
- Ability to work under stringent deadlines required
- Live in Florida or Georgia
- Ability to travel 40-60% of the time required
Founded in 2015 in Pisa Italy, MMI is dedicated to improving reconstructive microsurgery options for surgeons and patients and has developed the first teleoperated robotic platform for open microsurgery. MMI’s Symaniâ Surgical System offers surgeons motion scaling and tremor elimination and aims to facilitate existing procedures as well as enable new ones in the domain of microsurgery, from post-oncological and trauma reconstructions to ophthalmology, organ transplantation and pediatric surgery. Approved with a CE mark in Europe currently, MMI is in the process of expanding into other global markets such as the United States following FDA approval of the Symani System.
What We Offer
An exciting and challenging role where you will make a true impact in both the success of the company and patient lives. Work in a fun and growing company that is dedicated to a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. Be a part of a company that is reinventing opportunities for micro and super-micro surgical procedures and outcomes. At MMI, we know that our people are our greatest assets and strengths, which is why we pride ourselves on creating a culture of transparency, respect, inclusion, and fun!
We also offer:
· Competitive Salary
· Inclusive Benefits Package
· Unlimited PTO
· 401k with 6% matching
· Flexible work/life balance
MMI is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, disability or other characteristics protected by law.