- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Accounting/Finance
- Industry: Software and Data
- Post Date: 02/08/2024
- Website: treatwell.com
- Company Address: 15 Fulwood Place, London, United Kingdom, WC1V 6HU
About TreatwellTransforming the way the hair and beauty community and their clients connect.
About the jobWe're looking for a Group Finance Manager to join Treatwell's talented Finance Team in Chancery Lane. This role will be reporting to the Group Financial Controller and will play a crucial role in overseeing reporting and compliance across the Treatwell Group.
You Will Be Responsible For
- Responsible for all UK external reporting including, consolidated statutory accounts under IFRS, parent entity statutory accounts under FRS 102, corporation tax returns, VAT returns
- Responsible for the group and parent entity audits as well as working with overseas teams on subsidiary audits
- Working with external advisers to complete external reporting for a number of overseas entities
- Working with external advisers to ensure compliance with international transfer pricing requirements
- Responsible for revenue accounting under IFRS 15, lease accounting under IFRS 16 and all below EBITDA reporting
- Responsible for the completion and review of month-end reconciliations within FloQast to ensure accurate management and statutory reporting across the group
- Assisting with merger & acquisition accounting across the group
- Dealing with technical accounting issues and queries, including preparation and review of technical papers
- Assisting with the review of the group-wide finance systems, processes and controls. Identifying weaknesses and implementing improvements
- Collaborating with the commercial finance team on non-business as usual project work
- Excellent technical knowledge of IFRS with multi-currency consolidation experience
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CA (or equivalent) with a background at a top 10 firm
- 3 years post-qualified experience, with at least 2 years in a fast-paced international group
- Experience working with an enterprise accounting software, Netsuite is preferred
- Highly motivated, with the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Collaborative approach to working and an ability to build strong relationships with senior commercial, financial and legal partners
Hi, we're Treatwell. Nice to meet you.
We're a team of 800 (and growing) passionate and brilliantly talented people across Europe. We're the industry's smartest salon management software, all connected to Europe's leading bookings platform, working with over 50,000 salon partners across 13 countries, processing over 8 million bookings every month. And....breathe.
But we're not done yet. We're on an exciting journey to digitally revolutionise the hair and beauty community.
If this excites you, we might just have the role for you.
We'll Treat You With
- 28-days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Monthly £40 Treatwell vouchers so you can treat yourself too
- Mental health support through our partnership with Plumm
- Benefits platform offering cycle to work scheme, high street discounts and other perks
- Growth funds for you to develop and grow with your team
- A beneficial pension scheme and enhanced parental pay & leave policy
- A dynamic organisation with Thursday drinks in the office
Treatwell is an ‘Open to All' employer and warmly welcomes everybody to the team. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process as required. Please add any adjustment requests to your application.