- Job Type: Intern
- Function: Intern
- Industry: Life Science
- Post Date: 11/27/2023
- Website: mmimicro.com
- Company Address: Via del Paduletto, 10a, 56011 Paduletto PI, Italy
About Medical MicroinstrumentsA surgical robotic platform with wristed instruments for open microsurgery
Want to join a motivated team of 150+ people who are dedicated to improving patient care through surgical robotics? Interested in working in the fast-paced, medical device industry? MMI is looking for people with a passion for innovation and a dedication to excellence.
We are looking for Accounting Interns
The interns will be involved in two different areas: Expenses & Audit Support and R&D Tax Credit activities. The internship is focused on passive cycle, industrial accounting, product and stock valuation, standard cost analysis.
- Monitor any discrepancies in payment, monitor for charges made on credit cards and record any returns.
- Organize a financial filing system that is easily accessible.
- Prepare accounting reports to be presented to senior management.
- Track all payments made for tax preparation and follow up on returns.
- Speak to clients about payments, refunds and statements.
- Ensure that all clients receive their financial statements on time.
- Ensure accuracy of financial statements, making sure that the final figures on statements are correct.
- Assist with the balancing of the office/department budget.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Economics.
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint).
- English: good written and oral capabilities
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Analytic and proactive approach
MMI is dedicated to improving reconstructive options for surgeons and patients and has developed the first teleoperated robotic platform for open microsurgery. It offers the surgeon motion scaling and tremor elimination and aims to facilitate existing procedures as well as enable new ones in the domain of microsurgery, from post-oncological and trauma reconstructions to ophthalmology, organ transplantation and pediatric surgery.
What we offer:
- 6 months full-time internship
- ticket restaurant
- Great new offices in Pisa
- Guidance of an experienced tutor
- International and stimulating work environment
- Exposure and hands-on experience
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a med-tech company with the aim of improving patient care? Join us and grow with a team of energy people who will motivate and inspire you!
Interested? We would love to hear from you!
MMI is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, disability or other characteristics protected by law.