- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Cybersecurity
- Post Date: 11/29/2023
- Website: unguess.io/get-started-unguess
- Company Address: via San Gregorio, 34 20124 Milan, IT
About UnguessUNGUESS is the crowdsourcing platform for effective testing and real insights. (Formerly AppQuality)
About the jobCan you imagine a world where business and digital solutions will be truly seamless and where users will help companies to co-create them? Do you want to help us to shape this human-centred world? Welcome to UNGUESS.
UNGUESS is the crowdsourcing platform for effective testing and real insights that enable tech, digital and business leaders to make smarter decisions, faster. How? Unleashing the power of the crowd, a community of highly engaged people all over the world that allows us to bring end-customer insights into the design, development, and testing phases of a product.
We are looking for a Sales Account with proven experience and an excellent track record, capable of adapting to a rapidly evolving organization and with a solid self organized structure in order to methodically attack the market.
The ideal candidate for UNGUESS is a reliable and productive worker, working in a fast-growing startup is not for everyone. It is creative, fun and easy to work with. He/She is self-motivated and can excel in both unsupervised solo projects and tight teamwork. He/She is passionate about our products and our mission, driven by customers’ needs. He/She is able to design accountability mechanisms. He/She has a growth mindset and learns quickly. He/She is a critical thinker and always questions dogma, the status quo and the conventional way of doing things.
- Work hard to find new enterprise customers and challenge them to close big deals through LinkedIn, company CRM, list of contacts, etc. You have to find and build your opportunities
- Engage with prospects to position our solutions through strategic value-based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis and references
- Generate short term results whilst maintaining a long term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation
- Work with sales and marketing teams to ensure alignment with external communication in terms of target markets, go-to-market strategy, product positioning and key benefits
- Establish professional and deep relationships with key personnel in assigned customers
- Leads account planning process that develops account strategy and critical milestones for 1-3 year period
- Leads cross-functional team to meet customer accounts performance objectives and expectations
- Deep understanding of customer's business environment, proactively assesses, clarifies and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Be able to self-structure with mid-level objectives for pipeline construction.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs and generating strong pipeline.
- At least 5 years of experience in the same role (references required).
- Strong Sales experience in the SaaS/tech industry. Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles.
- Excellent written & spoken Italian and English.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Engineering, Marketing, Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field is desirable, but applicable experience will supersede a specific academic qualification .
- Demonstrated track record on Sales B2B solutions.
- Strong track record leveraging technology vendors to deliver projects.
- Drives excellence by approaching problems systematically; develops solutions with sustainable and scalable results.
- Demonstrated ability to strike a balance between being a sales hunter and a farmer.
- Proactive and collaborative team player with the ability to align business needs to our solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, oral, written, and able to effectively communicate with people across the organization, including senior executives and at the board level.
- Excellent team working, collaboration and networking skills
- Effective negotiation skills
- Agile and startup approach (get things done)
- Can deal with fast-changing schedules and priorities and has experience dealing with problems and fast-changing environments
- The ability to work well under pressure in order to meet deadlines
- An eye for details and the ability to work accurately
- Motivation, commitment and passion for startup agile environments
- A solid understanding of the most modern tech and CRM tools (eg: Slack, gdoc Suite, Hubspot, etc.)
- Salary range : 40.000€ - 55.000€
- Package: competitive package with flexibility on location and holidays policy
- Location: our HQ is in Milan currently in the vibrant WeWork coworking ecosystem
- Remote working: we are strong believers in the remote working approach
- Opportunity to grow in a short time period.
- Group and personal training courses.