- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Web/Graphic Design/Internet
- Industry: FinTech
- Post Date: 09/21/2023
- Website: www.goviceversa.com
- Company Address: Milan, Lombardy
About ViceversaViceversa envisions a new way of funding based on transparency and technology to support companies in a sustainable and ethical growth.
Viceversa is an innovative fintech company supported by international investors that aims to become the financial and operational partner for the next generation of digital businesses.
Viceversa built a powerful growth platform that boosts businesses at the pace they want with equity-free investments and data-driven insights. We provide flexible growth capital from €10K to €5M for digital businesses within three days and growth analytics that allow companies to collect, visualize, and analyze all data in one place to make better business decisions.
Viceversa envisions a new way of growth based on transparency and technology to support companies in a sustainable and ethical way. We are on a journey to revamp the European fintech landscape. Are you with us?
Right now, we are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our team. You will be part of the Growth Team and you will be key in bringing to life the Viceversa experience. You will be involved in the product development process from ideation to launch, working across multiple teams and roles including: marketing, UX, product managers, and engineers.
- Partner with UX researcher to understand the desired product outcomes and how the end user will interact with the platforms/products;
- Lead conceptual designs into intuitive and brand-compliant user interfaces and designs;
- Lead collaboration with other designers, development teams and engineers;
- Develop and ensure visual consistency across our products and features;
- Execute the final visual design stage and produce full specification for hand-off to engineering;
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders;
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards and develop standard UI components and style guides;
- Iterate designs based on user feedback;
- Guide the team in communicating visually through storyboards, wireframes, interactive prototypes and final design concepts;
- Partner with product managers, engineers, designers, and strategists to ensure the team delivers impactful solutions to design challenges;
- Mentor, coach, and guide other designers on the team;
Who we are looking for:
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in user experience design, digital products design, usability testing, future visioning, and strategy development;
- Proven UI experience design skills with a strong portfolio;
- Experience working with Figma;
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and managing ambiguity, working autonomously, keeping organized, and multitasking;
- Experience in start-ups, fintech companies and/or an agile environment is a plus.
About your skills:
- Problem Solving skills: identify and resolve issues that arise during the development process;
- Adaptability: Being open to feedback, adapting to changing requirements, and iterating on the design to achieve the best possible outcome;
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to work cross functionally;
- Communication skills: you need to have excellent communication skills in order to successfully work between multiple teams.
What we offer:
💻 Hybrid work policy (in general, 3 days at the office and 2 working from home);
💥A dynamic, young and friendly work environment (forget about the formal suit);
📣 Bi-weekly meeting with the Founders to be all updated on company progress;
🌍 International work-environment (right now, we have more than 10 nationalities);
🍕 Ticket restaurant when you are working from the office;
🎳 Team building events every quarter;
💡 You will find a place where you can express your ideas and put them into action;
🏆 Variable bonuses linked to company goals and stock options plan;