- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Business Dev
- Industry: Software and Data
- Post Date: 09/15/2023
- Website: treatwell.com/
- Company Address: London, United Kingdom
About TreatwellTransforming the way the hair and beauty community and their clients connect.
Business Development Manager- Birmingham
As a Business Development Manager at Treatwell, you are responsible for selling our software to a defined list of new partner venues throughout the Birmingham area. With a deep understanding of your territory, local nuances, influential people or industry bodies, you are the go-to expert on partners in your region.
Selling our software platform (Treatwell Pro), you will work on continuously updating your territory list with the help of Sales and Marketing leadership, and prioritise the most impactful venues to generate revenue. You bridge the gap between our partners and product, collecting feedback to constantly improve the product and ensure our software best serves the needs of partners.
You Will Be Responsible For
- Prospecting and selling to venues, in person and over the phone, across your defined territory
- Booking meetings with prospective new partners using walk-ins, cold calls, and follow up calls
- Running demos of Treatwell Pro with prospective new partners
- Consulting on different Treatwell Pro packages to meet the needs of the partner
- Onboarding new partners with the help of the Training team
- Project manage the work required to support partners in adopting the software in their first two months using Treatwell Pro
- Planning your days and weeks to do as many ‘walk-ins’ to venues as possible
- Meeting personal monthly sales and activity targets
- Record all activity in our CRM
- Proven experience closing deals in a face-to-face sales environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a history of achieving sales targets
- You have a winning mentality and never settle for anything less than your personal best
- Strong desire to deliver a great service
- Excellent communication, organisation, and time management skills
- Experience working with a CRM or similar software
- Access to a car is essential for this role
Hi, we’re Treatwell. Nice to meet you.
We’re a team of 800 (and growing) passionate and brilliantly talented people across Europe. We’re the industry’s smartest salon management software, all connected to Europe’s leading bookings platform, working with over 50,000 salon partners across 13 countries, processing over 8 million bookings every month. And….breathe.
But we’re not done yet. We’re on an exciting journey to digitally revolutionise the hair and beauty community.
If this excites you, we might just have the role for you.
We’ll Treat You To
- Monthly car allowance plus target driven commission structure
- 28-days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Monthly £40 Treatwell vouchers so you can treat yourself too
- Mental health support through our partnership with Plumm
- Benefits platform offering cycle to work scheme, high street discounts and other perks
- A beneficial pension scheme and enhanced parental pay & leave policy
Treatwell is an ‘Open to All’ employer and warmly welcomes every body to the team. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process as required. Please add any adjustment requests to your application.