- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Business Intelligence
- Industry: FinTech
- Post Date: 09/15/2023
- Website: www.satispay.com/en-it/
- Company Address: Via Porro Lambertenghi, 7, Milan, Lombardy, IT, 20159
About SatispayA “bank account enabled” mobile payment platform that is independent from debit and credit card networks. The consumer app is available for anybody with a bank account, while merchants both online and offline can accept payments using any kind of device and POS.
Simplify payments to improve everyone’s life
More than an app, Satispay is a great group of creative, innovative, curious, enthusiastic people united by a bold mission: to build the future of payments in Europe!
We created a mobile payment network to revolutionise how people think about money, by creating a direct connection between consumers and merchants. We do it smart every day while being responsible for the impact of our choices. We believe in creating value for our network through constant collaboration and hard work.
If you want to know more about us, give a look here: www.satispay.com
Join us as a FinCrime Analyst.
What you will be doing
The role is based in Luxembourg, where - along with all the key people - as an active member of Satispay, you will take part in the FinCrime Ops Department and you will support the Satispay Group (Italy, Luxembourg, France and soon other countries) in activities such as:
- Perform due diligence on big merchants and strategic partners, ensure that appropriate client documentation is captured, providing customers onboarding in a timely manner.
- Perform periodical review on medium and high risk customers.
- Manage KYC team escalations also handling EDD processes for customers with higher-risk profiles.
- Conduct risk assessments for new consumers and merchants.
- Implement and maintain transaction monitoring systems and processes. Review and investigate alerts generated by the monitoring system, escalating suspicious activities as necessary.
- Develop and maintain operational procedures related to AML/CTF compliance. Continuously improve procedures to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
What we need
We are looking for brilliant talents willing to share our enthusiasm and passion for Satispay’s project. If you're looking for a job where you challenge yourself, learn and professionally grow, Satispay is the right place for you!
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally in a startup or in the financial sector.
- Strong knowledge of AML/CTF regulations and best practices.
- Good analytical and IT skills (SQL is a plus).
- Knowledge of OSINT tools is an advantage.
- Fluent written and spoken English; knowledge of French or Italian is considered a plus.
- Customer focused - customers are at the heart of what you do and that empathy drives your decisions.
- A professional with a can-do attitude.
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Luxembourg. If you’re not already based there, we can support you with a relocation package.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Stock option plan is available.