- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Software and Data
- Post Date: 11/29/2023
- Website: www.aptus.ai
- Company Address: Largo Padre Renzo Spadoni, 1, Pisa, Italy, 56126
About Aptus.AIAptus.AI is shaping knowledge, by making information digitally accessible.
Aptus.AI is a rapidly growing AI startup providing an innovative B2B SaaS solution called Daitomic. Our software monitors and analyses thousands of legal documents, from various sources, in real-time, to help financial companies keep up with regulatory changes and updates. Daitomic handles massive amounts of information, making it suitable to streamline regulatory-based decision-making.
Thanks to our proprietary AI technology, we strive to develop disruptive solutions that revolutionise how people access the content of any legal documents, changing how humans and machines interact with regulations. This requires a passionate and multidisciplinary team with an open-minded attitude that is creative and adaptable.
After the traction & success earned in the last 3+ years in Banking&Finance market, we are now ready to scale our sales activities to the next level and increase our market share.
That’s why we are seeking an experienced Account Manager to join our team.
As an Account Manager at Aptus.AI, you will be a vital player in our sales team. You will be primarily responsible for managing relationships with our medium to large clients, ensuring their needs are met and their expectations are exceeded.
Reporting initially to the Chief Commercial Officer, you will oversee a portfolio of assigned clients and develop new business from existing clients. Your main objective will be to maintain and grow strong and long-lasting relationships with our clients, based on trust and mutual understanding. Your insights, identification of client needs and behaviours, and active proposing will directly improve our sales processes and strategy.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with medium to large clients, managing a portfolio and executing the strategic account plan.
- Understand the client's business objectives and challenges, and align our solutions to meet their needs.
- Identify opportunities for account growth and new business development.
- Coordination with Sales, Marketing, Product teams - to ensure client needs are met.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our product offerings and competitive market conditions.
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organization, leading to client satisfaction and retention.
- Record all sales activities and client interactions in the CRM system.
- Provide input on new processes and workflows as needed.
- Proven experience as an Account Manager or similar role in a B2B environment.
- Strong Expertise with Microsoft Office
- Experience managing medium to large clients and delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Proven ability to manage multiple accounts at time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in a startup environment is preferred.
Why choose Aptus.AI?
At Aptus.AI, we are proud of, and trust our talented team. That’s why we offer:
- Competitive salary package.
- Flexible hybrid working policy.
- Brand new offices in Milan (coming 2023) and flexible visits to our HQ in the heart of Pisa.
- Team buildings and afterworks.
- Certifications, internal trainings and self-education courses to boost your career path!
We offer everyone a friendly environment, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ability, ethnicity, religion and socioeconomic status. Want to know more? Check out our Manifesto.
At Aptus.AI, you will be a critical player in our team-oriented sales approach, directly contributing to the company's growth and success. Are you the one we are looking for? Apply now, and let’s create something amazing together!