- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Software and Data
- Post Date: 11/29/2023
- Website: www.aptus.ai
- Company Address: Largo Padre Renzo Spadoni, 1, Pisa, Italy, 56126
About Aptus.AIAptus.AI is shaping knowledge, by making information digitally accessible.
About the job
Aptus.AI is a rapidly growing AI startup providing an innovative B2B SaaS solution called Daitomic. Our software monitors and analyses thousands of legal documents, from various sources, in real-time, to help financial companies keep up with regulatory changes and updates. Daitomic handles massive amounts of information, making it suitable to streamline regulatory-based decision-making.
Thanks to our proprietary AI technology, we strive to develop disruptive solutions that revolutionise how people access the content of any legal documents, changing how humans and machines interact with regulations. This requires a passionate and multidisciplinary team with an open-minded attitude that is creative and adaptable.
After the traction & success earned in the last 3+ years in Banking&Finance market, we are now ready to scale our sales activities to the next level and increase our market share.
That’s why we are looking for a talented and experienced Sales Manager to spearhead our sales efforts within the financial service industry.
Do you want to know more? Then, keep going!
As a Sales Manager at Aptus.AI, you will report directly to the Chief Commercial Officer and will work closely to define and execute the company's sales strategy. This will involve identifying target customer segments, understanding market trends, and shaping our value proposition to meet customer needs.
As a Sales Manager, you will serve as an ambassador for Aptus.AI in the external market. This includes representing the company at industry events, networking activities, and client meetings. It is expected that you will uphold the values of our company and establish strong relationships with key stakeholders in the Banking & Finance industry.
Own the outcome, not the process.
● Develop and execute an effective sales strategy to drive sales.
● Discover new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long-term partnerships, up to securing the deal.
● Work with the Account Manager to secure a smooth customer journey after the sale.
● Remain in regular contact with your clients to understand and meet their needs.
● Prepare and submit reports to the Chief Commercial Officer.
● Stay updated on new products and features.
● Adhere to all company procedures, values, and ethics.
● At least 5 years of experience as a Sales Manager or a similar role in the Financial Services sector, with quota-carrying responsibility.
● Proven experience in selling B2B SaaS products in the Financial Services sector.
● Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages is an asset.
● Excellent knowledge of CRM software and office tools.
● Thorough understanding of negotiating techniques and methods.
● Fast learner and passionate for sales.
● Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
● Expertise with Microsoft Office is a strong plus
Why choose Aptus.AI?
At Aptus.AI, we are proud of, and trust our talented team. That’s why we offer:
● Competitive salary package.
● Flexible hybrid working policy.
● Brand new offices in Milan (coming 2023) and flexible visits to our HQ in the heart of Pisa.
● Team buildings and afterworks.
● Certifications, internal trainings and self-education courses to boost your career path!
We offer everyone a friendly environment, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ability, ethnicity, religion and socioeconomic status. Want to know more? Check out our Manifesto.
At Aptus.AI, you will be a critical player in our team-oriented sales approach, directly contributing to the company's growth and success. Are you the one we are looking for? Apply now, and let’s create something amazing together!