- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Business Dev
- Industry: FinTech
- Post Date: 09/15/2023
- Website: www.satispay.com/en-it/
- Company Address: Via Porro Lambertenghi, 7, Milan, Lombardy, IT, 20159
About SatispayA “bank account enabled” mobile payment platform that is independent from debit and credit card networks. The consumer app is available for anybody with a bank account, while merchants both online and offline can accept payments using any kind of device and POS.
More than an app, Satispay is a great group of creative, innovative, curious, enthusiastic people united by a bold mission: to build the future of payments in Europe!
We created a mobile payment network to revolutionize how people think about money, by creating a direct connection between consumers and merchants. We do it smart every day while being responsible for the impact of our choices. We believe in creating value for our network through constant collaboration and hard work.
If you want to know more about us, give a look here: www.satispay.com
Join us as a Field Business Developer - New Markets
What you will be doing
As part of the Business Development team, your main task will be to successfully activate our payment service in new businesses. You will also act as a liaison between different departments, both locally and internationally. Using the company's best practice as well as your own initiative is essential in order to contribute to the growth of our local business.
After an initial training period, you will be working independently to develop areas assigned to you by your manager. You will be using the company's best practice as well as your own initiative to contribute to the growth of our local business.
You will be one of the first people to join our team in Luxembourg and participate in our success story! The opportunity to develop other markets outside of Luxembourg may present itself in the future. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, are you ready?
What we need
We’re looking to attract talented professionals who share our passion for Satispay’s opportunity, the belief that people experience builds healthy enduring companies and positively impacts people’s lives. If you're looking for a career opportunity where you challenge yourself, learn and professionally grow, Satispay is the right place for you!
- is fluent in French (native-equivalent level), English
- eventual knowledge of Luxembourgish, German, Portuguese or Italian is considered a plus
- is naturally energetic - your enthusiasm is contagious
- is skilled at building relationships - you are a great communicator, emphatic and understanding
- is disciplined and structured - you make things happen independently and reliably
- is analytical and elaborate - you look at numbers critically and insightfully
- has the ability to work both independently and in a team
- is available for international travel - your role may evolve to include relocation to other countries
- has previous experience in the field
- Highly organized and able to work both in team and independently, well developed time-management is a plus
- A great communicator and negotiator, including the ability to grab Merchants attention and interest
- A very quick learner and adapts fast
- Enthusiastic, dynamic and motivated about taking on new challenges and to work under pressure in a fast-paced international environment
- Proactive thinker, with the ability to 'think outside the box'
- Detail-oriented, easy-going, entrepreneurial and passionate about Fintech industry
Knowledge of Italian or other European languages is considered a plus.
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Luxembourg City, with the opportunity to relocate to a new market in a near future being a possibility.
We offer a competitive salary, based on experience.
Stock options plan available.
The selection process
Once we receive your CV, we will take time to evaluate it carefully.
Should there be a match for this or any other position at the Company, we will be in touch with you.
Our selection process may vary in the number and order of steps but generally includes: HR interview, technical evaluation and final meeting in person. We aim to have the entire process completed in under 4 weeks.
In case there is no match at the moment don’t worry, we will make sure to keep your cv in consideration for future vacancies!
Satispay is an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
We promote the inclusion and work integration of people belonging to protected categories - as regulated by Law 68/99.
This job opportunity is addressed to both sexes, in accordance with Laws 903/77