- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Accounting/Finance
- Industry: FinTech
- Post Date: 09/15/2023
- Website: www.satispay.com/en-it/
- Company Address: Via Porro Lambertenghi, 7, Milan, Lombardy, IT, 20159
About SatispayA “bank account enabled” mobile payment platform that is independent from debit and credit card networks. The consumer app is available for anybody with a bank account, while merchants both online and offline can accept payments using any kind of device and POS.
Simplify payments to improve everyone’s life
More than an app, Satispay is a great group of creative, innovative, curious, enthusiastic people united by a bold mission: to build the future of payments in Europe!
We created a mobile payment network to revolutionise how people think about money, by creating a direct connection between consumers and merchants. We do it smart every day while being responsible for the impact of our choices. We believe in creating value for our network through constant collaboration and hard work.
If you want to know more about us, give a look here: www.satispay.com
Join us as FinCrime Operations Team Leader!
What You Will Be Doing
The Financial Crime Operations department is at the forefront of Satispay’s efforts to combine regulatory requirements with a great user experience. As part of our first line of defence, the FinCrime Operations Team Leader works closely with the Onboarding and Customer Care teams - to improve the KYC experience of our Consumers and flag potential concerns - and with the Fraud and Compliance teams, to ensure that our network stays safe.
As a FinCrime Operations Team Leader, focused on our private users, you will:
- Review complex users’ verification cases, having a deep understanding of Satispay services and their risks;
- Perform EDD on users through a variety of data sources (e.g. websites, social media, financial statements, etc.);
- Perform PEP and Adverse Media screening and escalate partial and positive matches to the Compliance AML team;
- Oversee our outsourced due diligence activities and make sure that the outsourced teams are always up to date with the latest procedures and emerging risks;
- Provide continuous feedback to Tech & Product teams about our users’ onboarding journey, advising on new verification methods, UX enhancement;
- Lead a team of FinCrime Operations Analysts, managing the daily performance and conducting regular one to ones and performance reviews.
What we need:
- Solid & proven experience in a similar role, ideally in a startup in the fintech sector;
- “Doer’s attitude” - you get stuff done;
- Data driven mindset - you help set targets, drive analysis and implement projects based on your function’s KPIs;
- Customer focused approach - Customers are at the heart of what you do and that empathy drives your decisions;
- Knowledge of relevant legal and regulatory frameworks (Luxembourg and EU), particularly in respect of AML, E-Money, PSD2 and SEPA;
- Experience in cross-collaborating with multiple stakeholders (specifically with Tech & Product);
- Fluent written and spoken English, Italian, French and/or German are considered a plus.
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Luxembourg.
If you’re not already based there, we can support you with a relocation package.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Stock option plan is available.
The selection process
Once we receive your CV, we will take time to evaluate it carefully.
Should there be a match for this or any other position at the Company, we will be in touch with you. Our selection process may vary in the number and order of steps but generally includes HR interview, technical evaluation and final meeting in person.
In case there is no match at the moment don’t worry, we will make sure to keep your cv in consideration for future vacancies!
If you want to explore more on how we work and our way of doing things 👉 Satispay FAQ
Satispay is an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. We promote the inclusion and work integration of people belonging to protected categories.