- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Web/Graphic Design/Internet
- Industry: Software and Data
- Post Date: 11/29/2023
- Website: www.aptus.ai
- Company Address: Largo Padre Renzo Spadoni, 1, Pisa, Italy, 56126
About Aptus.AIAptus.AI is shaping knowledge, by making information digitally accessible.
About the job
Aptus.AI's software engineers develop next-generation technologies that revolutionize how people access legal documents by changing how humans and machines interact with regulations. This goal can be reached only by a passionate team with multidisciplinary skills, a strong DevOps culture and an open-minded attitude, creative and capable of adapting.
Our RegTech product Daitomic monitors and analyzes thousands of legal sources in real-time to help financial companies keep up with the ever-growing regulatory changes and updates. This system needs to handle information at a massive scale and make it suitable for human decision-making.
That's why we're looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from different fields. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing, testing and debugging modern web applications. Using TypeScript, Angular, Node and Apollo GraphQL, the candidate will be able to translate users' and business' needs into functional code.
As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project that is crucial for Aptus.AI's goals, with the opportunity to switch teams and tasks as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. As we continue to push technology forward, we need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic about taking on new problems across the full-stack.
- Development of features and automated tests
- Collaboration with Product Owners to define the UI and UX of the product
- Building of reusable libraries, which will be shared among different applications
- Accurate translation of users' and business' needs into a functional frontend
- Excellent computer science fundamentals
- Experience in testing libraries such as Cypress and Jest
- Experience with code versioning tools and process
- Confidence being hands-on from initial wireframes, through prototyping, into building the final product
- Familiarity with using Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- 5+ years of experience in frontend development
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently
Nice to have:
- Experience in using Monorepo tools such as Lerna, Nrwl Nx, and Yarn Workspaces
- Experience in Apollo GraphQL
- Familiarity with server-side rendering
What we offer
At Aptus.AI, we are proud of our talented team. We embrace change by providing a continuous learning environment for each team member and we are passionate about trying out new technologies. We are a team that strives to make work an enjoyable and friendly experience in a relaxed atmosphere. Check out our Manifesto.
Aptus.AI purpose is to be a reference in talent and human qualities, and we will only achieve it by being an open and diverse company, that is why we have a Code of Conduct that reflects the expectations of the people who participate in the company. We offer a friendly environment to everyone, regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ability, ethnicity, religion and socioeconomic status.