- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Prod Mgmt/Dev
- Industry: Life Science
- Post Date: 03/16/2023
- Website: cellply.com
- Company Address: Via Giuseppe Massarenti, 61, Bologna, Italy, 40138
About Cellply SrlCellply is a life-science company focused on developing next-generation analytical tools enabling a deep characterization cancer immunotherapies, cell therapies and cell-based biotherapeutics.
Cellply is a life science tools company based in Bologna, Italy. We have developed and are launching a next generation analysis platform to transform immunotherapy discovery, development and quality control using novel single cell approaches to carry out multi-parametric assays in parallel from the same sets of cells. We are creating the new standard for fast, automated, and multiplexed assays that puts more critical data in the hands of immunotherapy researchers in basic science, pharma, release testing and beyond. Our first product is currently with customers in early access, and we are growing quickly and looking for an exceptional new team member to contribute to the product commercialization team.
Responsibilities And Duties
The Product Manager will develop a deep understanding of relevant markets, segments, customers, technologies, competitors and the company’s capabilities and use this information to formulate key product strategies. This position will be responsible for providing leadership and strategic vision for developing solutions for new applications, workflows and customer personas in a rapidly evolving environment. Product Manager will also be responsible for OEM relationships with reagent suppliers and interface directly with R&D team to ensure timely and cost-effective launch of product’s workflows sales tools to commercial teams. Candidate will play an integral role in product launch and growth of the business.
Successful candidates must have demonstrated experience working with life science tools with some background in immunotherapy / cell therapy markets. Candidate will receive detailed training on Cellply’s exciting next-gen technology. This position is available immediately.
Product manager will report to the Business Development Director.
- Manage new product development and market introduction strategy
- Responsible for product/application roadmaps and go-to-market strategy
- Lead product definition and contribute to requirements specification based on customer needs
- Contribute to market and competition analysis
- Drive internal product improvements to improve customer satisfaction
- Manage relationship with OEM suppliers for consumables
- Develop voice of customer program
- Assist with product validation
- Manage external validation program with KOLs
- Engage with customers and internal stakeholders
- Maintain key partner and customer relationships
- Degree (BS/BA, MS, PhD) in life sciences related field required (molecular biology, biochemistry, immunology, bioengineering or chemical engineering preferred)
- MBA or other business degree preferred
- 2 years of relevant experience in product management within life science tools market or related position with track record in achieving revenue growth
- Solid understanding of market trends, market segmentation, customer needs, technologies, and competitor products
- Effective and clear verbal and written communication
- Strong presentation, documentation, and organizational skills
- Excel in a multidisciplinary and collaborative team environment
- Ability to travel up to 20% of time to attend conferences, visit customers, etc.
- Project management experience is a strong plus
- Work From Home: 2 days per week
- Health Insurance
- Training & Development