- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Web/Graphic Design/Internet
- Industry: Software and Data
- Post Date: 01/25/2023
- Website: treatwell.com/
- Company Address: London, United Kingdom
About TreatwellTransforming the way the hair and beauty community and their clients connect.
“As a Product Designer I would like to create great user-centric products, solving user and business needs, evolving and pushing the status quo”
If you see yourself in this sentence, well, you are what we need.
We’re searching for a Product Designer (UX/UI) for our Treatwell Design Team, to add impact on our products and business, wanna join?
You Will Be Responsible For
- Collaborate with other designers, product managers and engineers to design, build and evolve our products.
- Test innovative and intuitive interactions and animations by leveraging cutting-edge prototyping tools.
- Advocate for the user and craft UX solutions that meet critical business objectives and motivate the team to push the status quo.
- Work on a range of projects on different platforms.
- Design with scalability in mind and actively contribute to our design system.
- Create simple, intuitive experiences in a space that has complex rules and workflows.
- Unconditional love for design in all its forms.
- A passionate energy for great design and amplifying our team culture.
- 5+ years as a Product or UX Designer (or equivalent experience).
- A versatile portfolio that showcases deep interaction and problem solving skills.
- Experience creating and using design systems.
- Experience working in fast-paced environments.
- Strong communications (both written and verbal) skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail and an excellent understanding of design principles.
- An ego-free attitude that welcomes candid feedback.
- A willingness to fail and learn and to go behind the good enough.
Hi, we’re Treatwell. Nice to meet you.
We’re a team of 800 (and growing) passionate and brilliantly talented people across Europe. We’re the industry’s smartest salon management software, all connected to Europe’s leading bookings platform, working with over 50,000 salon partners across 13 countries, processing over 8 million bookings every month. And….breathe.
But we’re not done yet. We’re on an exciting journey to digitally revolutionise the hair and beauty community.
If this excites you, we might just have the role for you.
We’ll Treat You With
- 28-days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Monthly €40 Treatwell vouchers so you can treat yourself too.
- Growth funds for you to develop and grow with your team.
- Restaurant vouchers and discounts
- An annual Treatwell party in one of our European based cities.
Treatwell is an ‘Open to All’ employer and warmly welcomes everybody to the team. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process as required. Please add any adjustment requests to your application.