- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Web/Graphic Design/Internet
- Industry: AI
- Post Date: 01/19/2023
- Website: www.altilia.ai
- Company Address: Piazza Vermicelli, Via San Raffaele, 1, Cosenza, Italy, 87036
About AltiliaAltilia is a leading intelligent automation software company that is on a mission to democratize the use of AI to help enterprises automate document-intensive business processes. Our team consists of highly experienced AI professionals, including scientists, researchers and engineers, ready to partner with you to help solve business challenges across your organization.
About the job
Are you a Frontend Engineer with prior experience looking for a new challenge? Then this opportunity at an exciting intelligent document processing company could be the role for you!
To extend our teams we are looking for motivated candidates who already have at least 3 years of experience as FE Engineer and aim at building a strong profile in this area. Previous teamwork activity in the field is necessary.
The ideal candidate holds a master's degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a UI/UX Designer and Frontend Developer you will join the Altilia Intelligent Automation™ platform development team, also in close collaboration with company management and customers. Core responsibilities include implementing GUIs, use APIs, create prototypes, evaluate results with a proactive mindset and spirit of initiative. The selected candidate must be able to work with a broad range of software development languages and tools. Good knowledge of software lifecycle management, including versioning and CI/CD tools, is required, along with strong verbal and written communication (Italian and English); the position will involve daily activities with international teams.
Skills and Qualifications
- Good knowledge of the frontend libraries RxJS, Angular Material.
- Good knowledge of chart designing libraries/frameworks (Echarts, D3.js).
- Good knowledge of Source Control tools (Git).Good knowledge of DevOps CI/CD tools (Jenkins).
- Good knowledge of UI/UX design tools as user or editor (Figma).
- Good experience with agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) and tools (Jira).
- Strong organisational and team management skills; experience in testing and examining code written by others and analysing results.
- Good knowledge of the OpenAPI standard specification and tools (Swagger).
- Good knowledge of OOP and design best practices.
The following will be considered a plus:
- Verbal and written communication in Italian.
- Knowledge of the frontend libraries PrimeNg.
- Good knowledge of UI/UX design tools as creator (Figma).
- Knowledge of chart designing libraries/frameworks (Echarts, D3.js).
- Knowledge of backend technologies and libraries (Node.js, Java EE, Python, Spring, Flask).
- Knowledge of image editing tools (Gimp, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator).
- Experience hands on cloud providers (Microsoft Azure, AWS, GCP).
Altilia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Altilia does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.