- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: AR/VR
- Post Date: 02/08/2024
- Website: twinone.eu
- Company Address: Via Augusto Anfossi, Milan, Lombardy 20135, IT
About TwinoneTWINONE is the first Italian tech company specialized in the creation of Digital Twins. TWINONE is capable of digitizing and creating a perfect virtual copy of any given product, from which it is possible to produce all the visual contents a company might require.
Who we are:
TwinOne is a tech company specialized in digital solutions for the creative industry.
We sell a subscription based PC desktop app that allows creative professionals to express their ideas visually and edit them in real time with hyper-realistic quality. It is so easy to use that it doesn’t require any advanced technical skills as it is in continuous development from a designer’s perspective..
But this is only the beginning…
What we are looking for: Growth Hacker
Our team needs a hands on entrepreneurial Growth Hacker to scale our connection to the world of creative professionals. We want to hire someone with the spark to quickly contribute creative, impactful initiatives that focus on the growth and optimization of our subscribers. The right talent would have relevant previous experience working in the field of B2B Saas solutions boosting customer acquisition, retention and life time value.
- Identify and source lists of relevant professional social media forums, groups, communities and content platforms that are pertinent and valuable to our professional public
- Plan, develop, and execute initiatives that drive omnichannel traffic to our funnels
Manage lead generation campaigns through various and multiple digital marketing channels
- Analyze user conversion and engagement data to further refine and optimize social and digital channel growth strategies
- Monitor and propose new initiatives that improve leads conversion and user base engagement in both the very near-term and also the long-term
- Work cross functionally with the product and inside sales teams to ensure proper growth levers are executed on customer acquisition, activation and retention
- Experience in professional social media, digital media, and organic online audience growth efforts
- Experience in managing digital marketing at scale across paid and performance channels (inc. PPC, Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc).
- Strong analytical skills, including metrics tracking and A/B testing
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation / communication skills
- Ability to work with a cross-functional team
- Curious, creative, results-driven, and problem-solving mindset
Strong insights and expertise in B2B Saas with at least 3 years of experience in an international environment
- Track record of successful growth implementations with measurable results
Place of work: Milan
The offer is aimed at both genders in compliance with the rules on equal treatment, pursuant to Legislative Decree 198/2006. With regard to the processing of personal data, we invite you to read the information provided pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and art. 13 of the GDPR 2016/679. It is necessary to indicate the authorization for the processing of personal data pursuant to Law 196/2003.