- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Web/Graphic Design/Internet
- Industry: AI
- Post Date: 01/19/2023
- Website: www.altilia.ai
- Company Address: Piazza Vermicelli, Via San Raffaele, 1, Cosenza, Italy, 87036
About AltiliaAltilia is a leading intelligent automation software company that is on a mission to democratize the use of AI to help enterprises automate document-intensive business processes. Our team consists of highly experienced AI professionals, including scientists, researchers and engineers, ready to partner with you to help solve business challenges across your organization.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a UI/UX Designer and Frontend Developer you will join the Altilia Intelligent Automation™ platform development team, also in close collaboration with company management and customers. Core responsibilities include implementing GUIs, use APIs, create prototypes, evaluate results with a proactive mindset and spirit of initiative. The selected candidate must be able to work with a broad range of software development languages and tools. Good knowledge of software lifecycle management, including versioning and CI/CD tools, is required.
The following will be considered a plus:
- Knowledge of back-end technologies and libraries (Node.js, Java EE, Phyton, Spring, Flask).
- Knowledge of image editing tools (Gimp, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator).
- Experience hands on cloud providers (Microsoft Azure, AWS, GCP).
- Knowledge of the front-end libraries PrimeNg, NgRx.
Skills and Qualifications
- Good knowledge of the front-end libraries RxJS, Angular Material.
- Good knowledge of chart designing libraries/frameworks (Echarts, D3.js).
- Good knowledge of Source Control tools (Git).
- Good knowledge of DevOps CI/CD tools (Jenkins).
- Good knowledge of UI/UX design tools (Figma, Sketch).
- Knowledge of agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) and tools (Jira).
- Good knowledge of the OpenAPI standard specification and tools (Swagger).
- Good knowledge of OOP and design best practices.