- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Data Science
- Industry: AI
- Post Date: 11/29/2023
- Website: www.altilia.ai
- Company Address: Via San Raffaele, Milan, Italy
About AltiliaAltilia is a leading intelligent automation software company that is on a mission to democratize the use of AI to help enterprises automate document-intensive business processes. Our team consists of highly experienced AI professionals, including scientists, researchers and engineers, ready to partner with you to help solve business challenges across your organization.
The ideal candidate holds a master’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
Your Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for passionate, high-energy, and proactive people into the field of Machine Learning/Deep Learning. The ideal candidate has a strong interest in Artificial Intelligence and desires to always get involved into new challenges. Working with us means keeping in touch with the SoTA of Deep Learning algorithms and industrializing the research work.
The following will be considered a plus:
- Experience working with most common tools for Model Serving like Triton, Torch Serve and TensorFlow Serving.
- Understanding of basic principles for putting models into production (ONNX, Torchscript, GraphDef...).
- Basic Understanding of GPU usage.
- Knowledge of most common data manipulation libraries such as Pandas and Numpy.
- Basic Understanding of most famous ML Cloud services like Azure Cognitive Services, AWS AI Services, Google Cloud AI and Machine Learning Solutions.
- Ability to read, understand, and write scientific papers.
- Basic Knowledge of unsupervised algorithms such as Clustering and Topic Modeling.
- Experience working with common NLP/CV libraries such as Hugging Face and Facebook Detectron.
- Experience with main Data Science notebooks and libraries like Jupyter and Anaconda.
Skills and Qualifications
- Computer science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, object-oriented programming and MVC architecture.
- Experience with programming languages such as Java, Python, and shell scripts.
- Experience with Machine Learning frameworks like Pytorch, TensorFlow, Keras, Scikit-learn.
- Good Knowledge of SoTA algorithms into the fields of Natural Language Processing and Computer Vision.
- Profitable experience in training deep learning models.
- Ability to collaborate with the R&D team to develop new algorithms that are not available in popular toolkits.
- High-energy, detail-oriented, and proactive with the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication (in Italian and English); position will involve some engagement with customers as well as internal R&D teams.