- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Business Dev
- Industry: Software and Data
- Post Date: 11/24/2022
- Website: treatwell.com/
- Company Address: London, United Kingdom
About TreatwellTransforming the way the hair and beauty community and their clients connect.
Head of Performance and Development
At the centre of Treatwell’s success is its people driving our ambition to transform the way the hair & beauty community connects with their clients. Owning the development initiatives for all 14 countries, you will be responsible for creating a clear employee cycle to ensure we are recognising, rewarding, growing and developing the talented people at Treatwell
Connecting with people & teams across all markets, you will be an individual contributor developing scalable initiatives that will be adopted to improve our people's experience.
Working in a central people team that is growing, you will be playing a significant role in building infrastructure that will help us scale and grow, while supporting our employees' future.
You will be responsible for
- Creating and implementing company wide levelling that will enable employees to know where they stand and what their next step is
- Developing a robust and scalable performance management cycle that can be implemented company wide
- Prepare and develop a salary increase system that will align employee reward in every country and department
- Own our L&D budget and look at how we can improve our learning and development initiatives to help our employees growth and fill learning needs
- Work in partnership with the L&D Operations team in Barcelona to bring the initiatives they are working on across the company
- Present in the office 4 days a week
- You have previously worked in a Talent Management/L&D/Performance Development role with proven experience delivering similar initiatives in performance management and learning
- Previously worked in an international setting with awareness and understands the quirks of working cross countries
- Influential with strong relationship building skills, able to drive new processes and adoptions
- Strategically minded, able to look at people data and insights to develop a performance and development plan that will create huge impact
- Strong project management, able to create clear timelines, milestones and deadlines to work towards
- Fluent in English
Hi, we’re Treatwell. Nice to meet you.
We’re a team of 800 (and growing) passionate and brilliantly talented people across Europe. We’re the industry’s smartest salon management software, all connected to Europe’s leading bookings platform, working with over 50,000 salon partners across 13 countries, processing over 8 million bookings every month. And….breathe.
But we’re not done yet. We’re on an exciting journey to digitally revolutionise the hair and beauty community.
If this excites you, we might just have the role for you.
We’ll treat you with:
- 28-days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Monthly 40 EUR Treatwell vouchers so you can treat yourself too
- Growth funds for you to develop and grow with your team
- A discount for gym membership
- A dynamic organisation with social events in the office
Treatwell is an ‘Open to All’ employer and warmly welcomes every body to the team. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process as required. Please add any adjustment requests to your application.