- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Software and Data
- Post Date: 11/24/2022
- Website: treatwell.com/
- Company Address: London, United Kingdom
About TreatwellTransforming the way the hair and beauty community and their clients connect.
Delivering an exceptional service to salon partners and customers, the Customer Experience Team Manager will be responsible for the Italian speaking operational front line support. As a hands-on manager, you will not only lead a team, but also help in the operational customer contact across ticket, voice, email and social, maintaining the highest quality of communication throughout a speedy turnaround.
Reporting to our CX Operations Manager and working with a collaborative team, you’ll seek opportunities to question the status quo, optimise processes and work to build a team that can significantly impact the businesses customer perception and commercial output.
You will be responsible for:
- Hire, onboard and manage a team of CX Specialists
- Proactively seek areas to enhance our processes, improve our customer and salon partner experience
- Monitor and analyse key performance KPIs, measuring your teams successes and areas of improvement
- Train and develop our Specialists, continuously providing feedback and upskilling them to be their very best
- Monitor queues, understanding workload and assigning to the right resources to resolve enquiries quickly
- Recommending and driving updates to 3rd party tools
- Comfortable supporting the team on the volume, handling your own enquiries and showing how it’s done
- Strong communicator both verbal and written in Italian and English
- Supportive and engaging, able to guide and motivate a small team
- Analytically minded, able to use data to make informed decisions
- Comfortable delegating workload and building trust with your team members
- Demonstrated experience working in a customer facing environment through multiple channels of communication
- Results driven, always looking to raise the bar and work towards goals and targets
- Customer centric - able to put yourself in the shoes of both the salons owners and the customer
- Willingness to learn and adapt in a fast changing environment
- Proven experience managing a team
Hi, we’re Treatwell. Nice to meet you.
We’re a team of 800 (and growing) passionate and brilliantly talented people across Europe. We’re the industry’s smartest salon management software, all connected to Europe’s leading booking platform, working with over 31,000 salon partners across 13 countries and processing over 4 million bookings every month. And….breathe.
But we’re not done yet. We’re on an exciting journey to digitally revolutionise the hair and beauty community.
If this excites you, we might have just the role for you.
We’ll treat you with:
- Monthly 40€ Treatwell vouchers
- A challenging job at one of the fastest growing companies in Europe
- A great culture with lots of freedom & responsibility
- Every now and then we surprise you with a Treatwell voucher so you can treat yourself well!
- A beneficial pension scheme at the start of your second contract
- Only a 5-minute walk from Plaça Catalunya
Treatwell is an ‘Open to All’ employer and warmly welcomes every body to the team. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process as required. Please add any adjustment requests to your application.