- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Software and Data
- Post Date: 11/24/2022
- Website: treatwell.com/
- Company Address: London, United Kingdom
About TreatwellTransforming the way the hair and beauty community and their clients connect.
Customer Experience Specialist
Answering calls, emails and messages, the Customer Experience Specialist is Treatwell’s go-to contact for customers and salon partners. As an expert on all things Treatwell, you’ll be confident in supporting and answering a range of questions, from how to use our salon software, through to experiencing a disappointing treatment.
You’re highly efficient, able to manage multiple tasks at once, while still maintaining a positive attitude and friendly service in every interaction you have. Reporting into the Customer Experience Manager, you’ll be working in an international environment with the ability to work 40 hours across Monday to Saturday.
You will be responsible for
- Provide exceptional customer service in every communication you have
- Use tools like Zendesk and Salesforce to keep updated and inform the team of your communication
- Solve problems and facilitate productive conversations between our customers and partners
- Handle a high volume of enquiries with ease and confidence
- Not only provide our customers with support, you will also have the chance to build your commercial skills by advising and supporting our salon partners to help develop their business
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal in Lithuanian. A proficient level in English is also required.
- Strong attention to detail, while still maintaining an efficient pace
- Highly organised, able to structure their day, reach goals and targets
- Flexible to work between Monday - Saturday
- Positive attitude with an eagerness to proactively take ownership over your work
Hi, we’re Treatwell. Nice to meet you.
We’re a team of 800 (and growing) passionate and brilliantly talented people across Europe. We’re the industry’s smartest salon management software, all connected to Europe’s leading bookings platform, working with over 50,000 salon partners across 13 countries, processing over 4 million bookings every month. And….breathe.
But we’re not done yet. We’re on an exciting journey to digitally revolutionise the hair and beauty community.
If this excites you, we might just have the role for you.
We will treat you with
- Quarterly Bonus of up to 500€
- A dynamic organisation with regular social events and lots of other cool parties!
- A great atmosphere in the office
- A challenging job at one of the fastest growing companies in Europe
- Gym membership discount
- 40€ Monthly vouchers to be used in our Marketplace
- Learning and development team budgets to help your development
- Office 5-minute walk from Plaça Catalunya, the heart of Barcelona
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process as required, please add any adjustment requests to your application.