- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Professional Svcs
- Industry: Hospitality
- Post Date: 05/25/2023
- Website: 2hire.io
- Company Address: Via Mantova 52, Rome, Italy, 00198
About 2hire2hire offers mobility solutions by turning all kind of vehicles into connected cars.
By equipping vehicles with 2Hire plug and play device, all vehicles' actions are performed remotely by smartphone thanks to our software. Real-time data analysis enhances fleet management and the full exploitation of available resources.
At 2hire we are creating the next-generation platform to connect and control all the vehicles remotely.
Build with us the necessary tools to develop, support, and scale sharing mobility services.
Already present in 3 continents, 15 countries and with thousands of vehicles in our platform, we are looking for a practical, bright and trustworthy software engineer to join our team in the ongoing journey from a monolith to microservices at scale.
Some of your responsibilities:
- At 2hire we love spending time with vehicles. We face different vehicles’ models everyday. If you like cars and enjoy having more problems than solutions, call us.
- Generally speaking, you should also know something about how cars work in terms of reverse engineering and firmware development.
What we offer:
- Spend time with highly skilled colleagues to challenge and get challenged on the engineering best practices and the latest technologies and tools.
- Never stop learning! We’d be happy to support you in your personal growth, with books and conferences to expand or refine your skill set.
- Work at scale and with international reach in a rapid takeover of the next city, country or continent.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Budget to setup your workstation.