- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Web/Graphic Design/Internet
- Industry: Hospitality
- Post Date: 05/25/2023
- Website: 2hire.io
- Company Address: Via Mantova 52, Rome, Italy, 00198
About 2hire2hire offers mobility solutions by turning all kind of vehicles into connected cars.
By equipping vehicles with 2Hire plug and play device, all vehicles' actions are performed remotely by smartphone thanks to our software. Real-time data analysis enhances fleet management and the full exploitation of available resources.
At 2hire we are creating the next-generation platform to connect and control all vehicles remotely.
We are looking for a practical, bright, and trustworthy software engineer to join our team in the ongoing journey from a monolith to microservices at scale. We expect the candidate to have a good knowledge of most of the required skills and master at least one of them.
Past experience in developing dashboards and native app in a startup/scale up context is a good plus.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Work closely with our product manager and data analysts focusing on present and future projects;
- Shape, design, and develop the UX/UI for our dashboard and mobile app following the newest market trends and requirements;
- Handle the customizations and enhancements of our products from testing to production phase;
- Stay up to date with web development and technology trends to boost the performance of our team.
What we offer:
- Work remotely from home or join us in Rome in our brand new central office.
- Spend time with highly skilled colleagues to challenge and get challenged on the engineering best practices and the latest technologies and tools.
- Never stop learning! We’d be happy to support you in your personal growth, with books and conferences to expand or refine your skill set.
- Work at scale and with international reach in a rapid takeover of the next city, country or continent.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Budget to setup your workstation.