- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Prod Mgmt/Dev
- Industry: Hospitality
- Post Date: 05/25/2023
- Website: 2hire.io
- Company Address: Via Mantova 52, Rome, Italy, 00198
About 2hire2hire offers mobility solutions by turning all kind of vehicles into connected cars.
By equipping vehicles with 2Hire plug and play device, all vehicles' actions are performed remotely by smartphone thanks to our software. Real-time data analysis enhances fleet management and the full exploitation of available resources.
At 2hire we make mobility happen. Our clients rely on 2hire technology to launch and run mobility services like vehicle sharing or digital rental. It’s our primary responsibility to let them focus on their customers by anticipating and solving any technical challenge that might arise, from vehicle connectivity to service scalability, as well as support them in their search for valuable features and UX that would put them ahead of the competition.
As our Product Manager, you will own one or many product features. You will drive implementation of product features by identifying the problem, defining requirements, and working with design and engineering to deliver upon those requirements. You will be asked to effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members, as well as proactively make adjustments to prioritisation and resource allocation, and communicate those updates to the Head of Engineering and the involved stakeholders.
- Driving the implementation of the product features;
- Drafting of user stories at different levels (macro, granular, etc.);
- Compiling data and information to support the development of key decisions and hypotheses related to your product area(s);
- Drafting of documentation for analysis and testing, and related reporting for internal and external use;
- Monitoring of project progress in compliance with quality standards and delivery times;
- Updating of relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress;
- Support the product team in the definition of the offer and product delivery.
What You’ll Need
- Previous experience working in a modern, engineering-focused environment;
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication (Italian and English languages are both required);
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking and thought leadership;
- Experience with common issue tracking and project management tools (Jira, Asana, Trello, etc.);
- Experience implementing and using Agile project management methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, etc.);
- Experience operating autonomously and leading across multiple teams;
- Experience managing projects using the Objectives and Key Results (OKR)
Powered by VentureLoop- Partner Company Sign In