- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Hospitality
- Post Date: 01/19/2023
- Website: 2hire.io
- Company Address: Via Mantova 52, Rome, Italy, 00198
About 2hire2hire offers mobility solutions by turning all kind of vehicles into connected cars.
By equipping vehicles with 2Hire plug and play device, all vehicles' actions are performed remotely by smartphone thanks to our software. Real-time data analysis enhances fleet management and the full exploitation of available resources.
In this role you will
- Develop and manage paid acquisition campaigns through Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and more;
- Be responsible for the day-to-day execution, optimization, and reporting of paid search campaigns on the full downstream impact in terms of pipeline and revenue generated;
- Test new marketing channels and ad products including assessing potential traffic sources and launching campaigns;
- Collaborate with the cross-functional teams to optimize digital marketing programs working with product and sales teams to increase top of funnel quality and volume;
- Measure, analyze, and report performance of campaigns and develop smart segmentation plans and A/B tests to improve performance.
What you’ll need
- Experience of 1+ year in managing B2B acquisition campaigns (experience in a tech-startup is a plus);
- Knowledge on how to run and manage ads that convert;
- Team-working and self-starter attitude, comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment, taking initiative with limited resources, and making data-driven decisions;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills;
- Ability in managing multiple assignments with competing priorities and tight deadlines;
- Knowledge of editor tools and copywriting experience is a plus.
What we offer
- Spend time with highly skilled and motivated people;
- Never stop learning! We’d be happy to support you in your personal growth, with books and conferences to expand or refine your skill set;
- Work at scale and with international reach in a rapid takeover of the next city, country or continent;
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience;
- Budget to set up your workstation.