- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Administration
- Industry: Hospitality
- Post Date: 05/25/2023
- Website: 2hire.io
- Company Address: Via Mantova 52, Rome, Italy, 00198
About 2hire2hire offers mobility solutions by turning all kind of vehicles into connected cars.
By equipping vehicles with 2Hire plug and play device, all vehicles' actions are performed remotely by smartphone thanks to our software. Real-time data analysis enhances fleet management and the full exploitation of available resources.
At 2hire we are creating the next-generation platform to connect and control all vehicles remotely. Already present in 3 continents, more than 15 countries, and with thousands of vehicles in our platform, we are looking for a highly organized, detail-obsessed Executive Assistant to support and enable the CEO and the COO to shape and deliver daily activities as well as the strategy for 2hire, and ensure that plans are on track.
In this position, you will play a vital role in facilitating, prioritizing, and streamlining daily tasks, critical issues, and decision making, as well as handling big ad-hoc projects as needed. This is an exciting new challenge for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is interested in startup’s practices, and stays focused when priorities shift.
In this role you will
- Cultivate the Executives’ network through personalized outreach;
- Build presentations, create meeting agendas, and maintain meeting notes;
- Perform research and business analysis to support decision-making evaluations and projects rollout;
- Produce effective communication materials aimed to share objectives, strategies, and results with key business stakeholders;
- Collaborate in driving strategic and cross-functional projects, being a collaborative and reliable partner of the business units involved;
- Prioritize, multi-task, and operate in a continuously evolving environment.
What you’ll need
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral);
- Excellent level of written and spoken English;
- Excellent level of written and spoken Italian;
- Excellent knowledge of the Office package;
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving;
- Ability to quickly learn how to use organizational tools (e.g. Notion, Jira, others)
- Time management and planning skills.
What we offer
- Fast-growing and highly technological environment;
- Meet startups’ founders, C-level executives, and innovators across Italy and beyond;
- Learning how to manage a fast-growing company;
- Spend time with highly skilled and motivated people;
- Never stop learning! We’d be happy to support you in your personal growth, with books and conferences to expand or refine your skillset;
- Work at scale and with international reach in a rapid takeover of the next city, country or continent;
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience;
- Budget to set up your workstation;
Powered by VentureLoop- Partner Company Sign In