- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Transportation - Logistics
- Post Date: 11/29/2023
- Website: 2hire.io
- Company Address: Via Mantova 52, Rome, Italy, 00198
About 2hire2hire makes it possible to launch, run and scale digital mobility services around all kinds of vehicles.
In this role you will
- Work closely with our customers providing white-glove support to solve the most challenging support interactions;
- Work cross-functionally across Engineering and Product to build processes and manage issues;
- Manage key performance metrics and targets defined within the Product Team;
- Create and maintain internal knowledge libraries and contribute to the creation of user-facing content and guides;
- Categorize and analyze reported tickets in order to understand where the problems are, and where to work to improve our products.
What you’ll need
- Having at least 2+ years of experience working as technical support, technical account manager, partner engineering or similar role is a plus;
- Effective time management including the ability to multitask, organize, and prioritize;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English and Italian) and can work with both technical and non-technical audiences;
- Strong analytical, debugging, and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and remain focused, confident, and professional;
- Ability to collaborate effectively with peers and across teams that are located in multiple offices;
- Aptitude for acquiring skills in technical troubleshooting and an eagerness to learn and take on new challenges.
What we offer
- Fast growing and highly technological environment;
- Spend time with highly skilled and motivated people;
- Never stop learning! We’d be happy to support you in your personal growth, with books and conferences to expand or refine your skill set;
- Work at scale and with international reach in a rapid takeover of the next city, country or continent;
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience;
- Budget to set up your workstation;
- Grows with a team where expertise is shared and feedback is encouraged.