- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: FinTech
- Post Date: 08/12/2022
- Website: www.goviceversa.com
- Company Address: Milan, Lombardy
About ViceversaViceversa envisions a new way of funding based on transparency and technology to support companies in a sustainable and ethical growth.
Viceversa is an innovative fintech company supported by international investors, that envisions a new way of funding based on transparency and technology to support companies in a sustainable and ethical growth.
We are on a very new and exciting journey and looking for talented people that could help us on improve our vision and are willing to make a great impact in the financial services sector.
Our infrastructure consists in a variety of API connections to extract the dataset that powers our proprietary algorithm and operates the evaluation and monitoring of the companies.
- You will manage all the operations regarding the development of the platform and its functionalities, producing the relevant report on the KPIs and milestones;
- You are in charge of development and maintenance of our platform;
- You are building the infrastructure always taking in high consideration the design patterns;
- You will collaborate with the product team to design features that can guarantee the right tradeoff between quality, scalability and business value.
Who we are looking for:
- Previous experience of at least 4 years in Software Engineering;
- Excellent in organize your day to day using Scrum framework;
- Positive attitude and enjoy team working being proactive in developing solutions;
- You are always willing to improveyour skills, looking for personal growth and interested in increase your knowledge regarding innovative finance and how startups and innovation ecosystems work.
About your skills:
- Good knowledge of Git;
- Good knowledge of third-party API’s development environment and creation of RESTful APIs;
- Good knowledge in the microservices architecture and cloud infrastructure (Google Cloud, AWS, Azure);
- Good knowledge of main database management systems (SQL, Firebase, etc).
- Knowledge of Python;
- Knowledge of modern technologies such as TypeScript;
- The candidate has already led small teams either in venture capital firms or venture backed startups.
Terms and Conditions
Contract: Salary range between 40.000 and 60.000, based on experience. Stock options plan available. We are available to start with a freelance collaboration or directly with a full-time contract. Benefits include budget for personal education and equipment.
Our HQ is in Milan, Italy and we are currently heading to the office once or two times per week.
Remote working also possible.