- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Business Dev
- Industry: Software and Data
- Post Date: 08/04/2022
- Website: treatwell.com/
- Company Address: London, United Kingdom
About TreatwellTransforming the way the hair and beauty community and their clients connect.
We’re looking for energetic Business Development Executive to join our highly driven sales team to drive new business and increase our partner base.
Joining our new business development team, you will be driving Treatwell forward by constantly reaching out to new potential partners and promoting our software platform (Treatwell Pro).
You will be responsible for:
- Conducting a high volume of outbound cold calls to prospective new partners
- Scheduling high quality appointments with the regional sales team
- Build and research your own pipeline of new business leads
- Planning your days to maximise call activity, plan follow up calls, and improve the quality of data in your territory
- Meet monthly activity targets and meeting goals
- Ensure all compliance requirements are met during all processes
- Record all activity in our CRM
- Previous experience in a sales environment
- Proven history of achieving goals in a sales role
- Target oriented, able to handle deadline pressure and self-motivate
- Fast learner, enjoy and driven by professional and personal growth
- You take ownership of performance and self-reflect to improve
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Experience working with a CRM or similar software
Hi, we’re Treatwell. Nice to meet you.
We’re a team of 700 (and growing) passionate and brilliantly talented people across Europe. We’re the industry’s smartest salon management software, all connected to Europe’s leading bookings platform, working with over 40,000 salon partners across 13 countries, processing over 4 million bookings every month. And….breathe.
But we’re not done yet. We’re on an exciting journey to digitally revolutionise the hair and beauty community.
If this excites you, we might just have the role for you.
We’ll treat you with:
- 28-days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Monthly £40 Treatwell vouchers so you can treat yourself too
- Benefits platform offering cycle to work scheme, high street discounts and other perks
- Growth funds for you to develop and grow with your team
- A beneficial pension scheme and enhanced parental pay & leave policy
- A dynamic organisation with Friday drinks in the office
Treatwell is an ‘Open to All’ employer and warmly welcomes every body to the team. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process as required. Please add any adjustment requests to your application.