- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Business Intelligence
- Industry: Software and Data
- Post Date: 11/23/2022
- Website: treatwell.com/
- Company Address: London, United Kingdom
About TreatwellTransforming the way the hair and beauty community and their clients connect.
As our first Technical Digital Analyst, you will be leading all aspects of our web analytics and media tracking implementation to support the rapid growth of our business.
You will ensure that all our marketing activities and relevant users behaviour across all our digital properties are correctly and accurately tracked for optimal reporting as well as campaigns optimization.
Reporting into the Head of MarTech, you will work with stakeholders from the wider Marketing department to design, implement and maintain a top class digital analytics framework within the marketing technology team.
You will be responsible for:
- Defining the strategy and implement the tracking to scale our marketing activities both on the acquisition (Growth/Performance Marketing) and retention (CRM) sides, across our B2C and B2B business segments using Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics mainly
- Work with the Marketing team as a subject matter expert when gathering business requirement and translate them into technical specifications for the engineering team, when needed
- Own our tag management solutions (Google Tag Manager) to ensure that all our web analytics, media partners and consent tags are implemented and maintained correctly
- Building and maintaining our GA4 properties ensuring high standards of data quality and reporting
- Ensuring that accurate tracking covers all our digital presence, from website to APPs, into a unified view of our users.
- Defining, building and maintaining a robust flow of data from the collection, to the GA UI reporting to the export into our DWH and final visualisation into our BI tool.
- QA of our tracking implementation and data quality, being able to proactively identify any issues in data collection that affects the quality of the information
- Support our Digital Marketing Analyst with building reports and dashboards using a variety of tools like, GA4 UI, Looker, etc as well as with definition and data collection towards different attribution models
- Proven experience with digital analytics tools, especially GA4 and Google Tag Manager, to independently implement different types of tags and tracking
- Ability to clearly communicate business requirements for tracking to technical audiences and vice versa
- Able to determine cause and effect for changes in site performance and successfully communicate solutions, especially with respect to digital marketing campaigns
- Experience with Firebase events tracking and APPs advertising solutions (Appsflyer, Adjust)
- Exposure to ELT tools such as Fivetran
- Knowledge of cloud based data warehouses like AWS Redshift and Google Big Query especially in relation to use cases for digital analytics
- Experience with data visualisation tools, Looker preferred
- A self-starter that can excel by working autonomously as part of distributed teams
- Enjoy a fast-paced, continuously evolving, environment and find motivation in supporting a variety of different business projects and goals
- Strong analytical skills
- Exposure to Performance Marketing and CRM activities and tools (Google Marketing Platform, Facebook Business Suite and Business Manager, DSPs, Braze, ActiveCampaign, Twilio Segment, Intercom, Salesforce, etc)
Hi, we’re Treatwell. Nice to meet you.
We’re a team of 700 (and growing) passionate and brilliantly talented people across Europe. We’re the industry’s smartest salon management software, all connected to Europe’s leading bookings platform, working with over 40,000 salon partners across 13 countries, processing over 4 million bookings every month. And….breathe.
But we’re not done yet. We’re on an exciting journey to digitally revolutionise the hair and beauty community.
If this excites you, we might just have the role for you.
We’ll treat you with:
- 28-days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Monthly £40 Treatwell vouchers so you can treat yourself too
- Benefits platform offering cycle to work scheme, high street discounts and other perks
- Growth funds for you to develop and grow with your team
- A beneficial pension scheme and enhanced parental pay & leave policy
- 100% remote position with flexible working
- Annual Treatwell retreat to a sunny European destination
- All the tools / devices supplied to do the best job you can eg. laptop, monitor, keyboard etc
Treatwell is an ‘Open to All’ employer and warmly welcomes every body to the team. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process as required. Please add any adjustment requests to your application.