- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Life Science
- Post Date: 08/12/2022
- Website: ventiseidieci.it
- Company Address: Rome, IT
About VentiseidieciWe are a research, coordination and experimental development company in the fields of new material sciences and nanotechnologies, biotechnologies and artificial intelligence.
We are creative and dreamers united by our passion for discovery, for contamination and challenges. For us, success means giving vent to our curiosity, bringing out the talent and surprising us every day!
In Ventiseidieci we deal with new materials and nanotechnology sciences, biotechnology and artificial intelligence. Our mission is to transform professional engagement into a positive and concrete impact for society and the biosphere…and you can bet we will succeed!
Activities will be located in our Rome office (Eur area)
At least 1 year of experience in the following technologies:
- Mobile application release management;
- Experience developing native Apps for tablets or smartphones.
- Excellent skills in Software analysis, design and development;
- Knowledge of the basics of client-server communication and use of REST APIs.
- Familiarity with common design patterns
- Knowledge of GIT-based Version Control systems.
- Ability to produce documentation/technical specifications
- iOS/Objective-C o Swift
- Familiarity with Xcode, Cocoa Touch, UIKit, Foundation
- Experience in Android app development
- Knowledge of Kotlin and/or Java languages
- Good Knowledge of Android Studio, Fragment, Activity, Service
- You are reliable, can responsibly manage deadlines and workloads, with a good degree of resourcefulness and autonomy;
- You have excellent soft skills: proactivity, lateral thinking and flexibility in our team are essential;
- You love challenges, are a curious person, and have a genuine passion for technology and innovation.
Working in Ventiseidieci you will find
- An informal, friendly and international working environment;
- Branded business kit to support you in your activities;
- A training course with budget bonus to take extra courses and increase your skills;
- Ticket Restaurant + Area break and coffee 24/7;
- Commitment to providing equal employment opportunities. We appreciate diversity and look only at your talent and your values, and not ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief or sexual orientation;
Submit your application including your CV!
We can’t wait to meet you!