- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Proptech
- Post Date: 06/23/2022
- Website: www.casavo.com
- Company Address: Via Elia Lombardini, 10, Milan, Lombardy 20143, IT
About CasavoCasavo – The largest South European Instant Buyer. Casavo is Italy’s first “instant buyer”, offering tremendous value to both sellers and buyers of residential real estate in Southern Europe. Casavo is addressing a critical pain point in the property marketplace by significantly reducing the time it takes to transact.
We are a proptech company born in Milan in 2017 with the mission to change the way people sell, live, and buy homes in Europe by creating technological products that can handle and manage the complexity of real estate transactions. With the ambition to expand our business across Europe, we recently established in Spain and in Portugal.
Our clients are:
● People who want to sell their houses quickly and avoid the pain, uncertainty and complexity of home selling.
● People looking for beautiful and renovated houses.
● Real estate brokers willing to offer their services in an innovative and easy way.
We are currently scaling our business leveraging our technology and an international marketplace. Our investors are increasing, we are more than 300 people among Italy, Spain and Portugal and we have recently raised a Series C funding of €200M, fueling our objectives. It is now time to grow even more and increase our talented team with new colleagues that want to contribute to the development of our products.
Finally, Casavo is a value-based company: it is permeated by a deep culture, defined by strong values’ framework. From day zero our employees are owners of their activities and projects, entrepreneurs, and active participants about company’s success. We believe that every single employee can have a major impact on company growth.
What will you do?
- Manage inbound calls from clients and real estate agents
- Understand customer’s needs and identify the best Casavo experience for them
- Handle direct customer leads, schedule property visits, and follow up with clients
- Answer potential customers' questions and send additional information if needed
- Provide inputs to other teams to improve processes and conversion rates
- Manage the database of current and potential customers
- Manage the real estate data room, organize business documents and contracts
- Manage and control property management expenses and taxes
- Manage the payment of cheques and invoices control
- Support in the organization of deeds and contracts signature
- Organize meetings with external stakeholders
- Work and develop reports to constantly track and analyze performances
What we will expect from you?
As a “Inside Sales Specialist” you’ll need to demonstrate:
- You have gained at least a previous experience as an Inside Sales or similar, ideally within the real estate sector
- You are flexible, organized, and accurate
- You can manage multiple priorities without sacrificing quality of output
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong listening and sales skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Experience in high sales volume companies
- Experience with CRM
- Exceptional customer service skills to guide the client towards the best Casavo experience
We'd excited if you have:
· Passion for real estate and technology
· Willingness to work in a highly dynamic context
· English (C1)
Why you should apply?
· We strongly believe that the best investment a company can make is on people, this is why we have segmented career path opportunities supported by training and learning activities. The training sessions are dedicated to the growth of individuals and teams.
· We are primarily a smart working company, so you have the freedom to choose: you can either work at our offices or from your favourite location (at the moment, however, given the emergency situation, you can take advantage of full remote)
· We believe that empowering people is one of the keys of success, this is why you will have the opportunity to have a real impact on Casavo since day one
· We have a customized career path, meaning that you can choose to grow as an individual contributor or a people manager
· We offer different type of ancillaries benefits as welfare program, health insurance for family unit and ticket restaurant (only for working days at office)
At Casavo we strongly believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
Casavo is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity, equity, & inclusion in the workplace.