- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Professional Svcs
- Industry: Proptech
- Post Date: 06/23/2022
- Website: www.casavo.com
- Company Address: Via Elia Lombardini, 10, Milan, Lombardy 20143, IT
About CasavoCasavo – The largest South European Instant Buyer. Casavo is Italy’s first “instant buyer”, offering tremendous value to both sellers and buyers of residential real estate in Southern Europe. Casavo is addressing a critical pain point in the property marketplace by significantly reducing the time it takes to transact.
Casavo is a PropTech Company operating in the Real Estate sector that developed the innovative and technological business model ‘Instant Buyer’. We buy homes at scale in a simple and fast fashion for our sellers, we renovate them and list them on the market to offer a wide home selection to our buyers.
Founded in Milan in 2017 by Giorgio Tinacci, Casavo has the mission to change the way people sell, live and buy homes in Europe. As of January 2022, Casavo carried out more than 2,300 transactions for a value in excess of €700 million. With a team of more than 400 people, Casavo is currently operating in Italy, Spain and Portugal.
With our core being the Instant Buyer service, Casavo is further expanding the marketplace product offer in a double-service context (iBuyer + On-Demand Agency) to cover all the needs of sellers, buyers and brokers while freeing them from the complexity of a typical real estate transaction.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage a sales pipeline, converting leads into clients leveraging on sales skills and tech-enabled RE knowledge;
- Provide exceptional customer experience being the reference point for Casavo B2C customers (sellers);
- Own the middle stage of the sale cycle from client engagement to client conversion leveraging on tech solutions and external stakeholders/partners;
- Manage stakeholders/partners network to optimize sales conversion and client experience;
- Meet and exceed conversion and sales target;
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales process together with Marketing, Investment and Product teams.
KEY QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE ROLE
- 2-5 years of sales or commercial experience on B2C audience, with a track record of top performance;
- Communication and negotiation skills;
- Previous experience with CRMs or similar tools;
- Proactivity, initiative, and accuracy;
- Passion for real estate and technology.
We are a fun, collaborative and diverse group who are responsible for powering Casavo’s core business of acquiring, pricing, renovating and selling properties. We work closely with sellers, buyers and brokers to let them experience a new and modern way of buying and selling real estate. If leading this team sounds exciting, let’s get in touch!
Our culture is characterized by a strong sense of entrepreneurship. We empower each member of our team to own their work and actively contribute to the company's success according to the following values:
- Focus on customers: Egoless, Change, Entrepreneurial
- Drive to innovate: Ownership, Result-Oriented, Fast-driven, Extra-mile
- Learn to adapt: Collaborative, Radical Honesty, True
At Casavo, we strongly believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
Casavo is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace.
BENEFITS & PERKS
We have built up four benefit pillars to make your life easier as a Casavo employee!
- Welfare Policy that enables employees to receive a social welfare credit to spend for private activities
- Reward Policy on top of employee’s salary
- Travel and Accommodation on top of business with BizAway
- Laundry Service Discount
- 6 Pillow Days per year that we can use as a Sick Leave without showing any protocol number
- Healthy nutrition and free coffee in our offices
- Free use of the BuddyFit platform
- Birthday Off to be used during your birthday month
- Mindfulness Journey
- Supplementary Health Insurance for employees
- Smart Working Policy remote friendly
- Learn moments to share knowledge and experiences
- Two Corporate Social Responsibility Days in which, during working hours, employees engage in voluntary activities
- Company Library