- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Proptech
- Post Date: 06/23/2022
- Website: www.casavo.com
- Company Address: Via Elia Lombardini, 10, Milan, Lombardy 20143, IT
About CasavoCasavo – The largest South European Instant Buyer. Casavo is Italy’s first “instant buyer”, offering tremendous value to both sellers and buyers of residential real estate in Southern Europe. Casavo is addressing a critical pain point in the property marketplace by significantly reducing the time it takes to transact.
Casavo is a PropTech Company operating in the Real Estate sector that developed the innovative and technological business model ‘Instant Buyer’. We buy homes at scale in a simple and fast fashion for our sellers, we renovate them and list them on the market to offer a wide home selection to our buyers.
Founded in Milan in 2017 by Giorgio Tinacci, Casavo has the mission to change the way people sell, live and buy homes in Europe. As of January 2022, Casavo carried out more than 2,300 transactions for a value in excess of €700 million. With a team of more than 350 people, Casavo is currently operating in Italy, Spain and Portugal.
With our core being the Instant Buyer service, Casavo is further expanding its offering adding a brokerage service to cover all the needs of sellers, buyers and brokers while freeing them from the complexity of a typical real estate transaction.
Casavo is looking for a talented Manager, Seller Success to functionally lead Spain Sellers Acquisition team across different cities, focusing on:
o People ▪ Lead Casavo Sellers’Acquisition team to overachieve business growth goals while providing sellers with the best customer experience ▪ Workforce planning and people hiring activities according to market needs ▪ Lead training and coaching strategy to increase operational and commercial effectiveness of the team
o Process & Product ▪ Support Operations and Product team in building scalable processes to improve commercial effectiveness, Seller NPS and sustainability of the business.
o Data ▪ Extract business insights from data and analytics to drive funnel conversion improvements and foster a data driven culture within the team.
As a Manager Seller Success, you’ll need to demonstrate:
● 5+ years experience in business development or other sales management roles, with clear understanding of the levers to drive results
● Confidence in hiring, coaching and leading a team (5+ people)
● Demonstrated ability to support the evolution of a technological framework in cooperation with operations/product management
● Demonstrated ability to lead people through uncertainty
● Outstanding analytical skills as demonstrated in prior roles held
● Proven negotiation skills and ability to influence others in a business setting
● Strong communication skills, written and verbally
● Comfortable working under pressure and dealing with challenging targets
● Full English and Spanish proficiency
We'd excited if you have:
● Previous experience in the residential real estate industry
● Previous experience in tech companies
We are a fun, collaborative and diverse group who is responsible for shaping how sellers sell their homes in Europe. We have a commercial spirit, but we are process oriented and data driven. We want to build scalable best practices that maximize the satisfaction of our sellers. We work closely with sellers to understand their needs, provide them with the best solutions and innovate on their behalf. If leading this team sounds exciting, let’s get in touch!
Our culture is characterized by a strong sense of entrepreneurship. We empower each member of our team to own their work and actively contribute to the company's success according to the following values:
● Focus on customers: Egoless, Change, Entrepreneurial
● Drive to innovate: Ownership, Result-Oriented, Fast-driven, Extra-mile
● Learn to adapt: Collaborative, Radical Honesty, True
At Casavo, we strongly believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
Casavo is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace.
Within 1 month you will
● Participate in our company’s onboarding program and spend time shadowing Acquisition Specialists and Inside Sales team, and to gradually take the reins of the business
● Get to know each team member to get a sense for the team and learn its strengths and weaknesses, zooming-in on each phase of the transaction process.
● Actively participate in all the recurring team meetings with the goal to lead them by the end of the month
Within 3 months you will
● Lead the team to execute on the business strategy, maximize seller funnel conversion and customer satisfaction
● Guide strategic workforce planning and people empowerment supporting the Head of Seller Success and City Managers in recruiting, training and assessing performances of the Team
● Foster collaboration with different teams (e.g. City Teams, pricing, operational excellence, marketing) to the constant fine tuning of the operative model
● Perform weekly review to analyze performance and process KPIs
Within 6 months you will
● Gain full responsibility of the quarterly and yearly business results for your area in terms of volumes and customer satisfaction
● Support City Managers and Area Managers to draft the strategy of their area, providing them with the right inputs to maximize Seller Satisfaction.
● Build best practices for funnel conversion, seller acquisition and seller management
● Improve Casavo value proposition for Sellers partnering with Product and Marketing teams
● Make sure your team is motivated, collaborates proactively and works in a structured manner
BENEFITS & PERKS
We have built up four benefit pillars to make your life easier as a Casavo employee!
● Welfare Policy that enables employees to receive a social welfare credit to spend for private activities
● Reward Policy on top of employee’s salary
● Travel and Accommodation on top of business with BizAway
● Laundry Service Discount
● 6 Pillow Days per year that we can use as a Sick Leave without showing any protocol number
● Healthy nutrition and free coffee in our offices
● Free use of the BuddyFit platform
● Birthday Off to be used during your birthday month
● Mindfulness Journey
● Supplementary Health Insurance for employees
● Smart Working Policy remote friendly
● Learn moments to share knowledge and experiences
● Two Corporate Social Responsibility Days in which, during working hours, employees engage in voluntary activities
● Company Library