- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Business Intelligence
- Industry: Proptech
- Post Date: 06/23/2022
- Website: www.casavo.com
- Company Address: Via Elia Lombardini, 10, Milan, Lombardy 20143, IT
About CasavoCasavo – The largest South European Instant Buyer. Casavo is Italy’s first “instant buyer”, offering tremendous value to both sellers and buyers of residential real estate in Southern Europe. Casavo is addressing a critical pain point in the property marketplace by significantly reducing the time it takes to transact.
Casavo is a PropTech Company operating in the Real Estate sector that developed the innovative and technological business model ‘Instant Buyer’. We buy homes at scale in a simple and fast fashion for our sellers, we renovate them and list them on the market to offer a wide home selection to our buyers.
Founded in Milan in 2017 by Giorgio Tinacci, Casavo has the mission to change the way people sell, live and buy homes in Europe. As of January 2022, Casavo carried out more than 2,300 transactions for a value in excess of €700 million. With a team of more than 350 people, Casavo is currently operating in Italy, Spain and Portugal.
What will you do?
Casavo is looking for a talented Senior BI Analyst - Marketing Team.
- Amongst your first priorities, you will be responsible for establishing and maintaining the marketing channel attribution methodology for Casavo. This is a foundational step to ensure channel owners are empowered to track and optimize their spend. In addition, you will also be responsible for building optimization models and performance dashboards on a Data Visualization softwares such as Tableau. You will deep dive into large data sets to answer key business questions using SQL, Excel, and other data manipulation languages. For this purpose, you will collaborate with multiple stakeholders belonging to the Marketing, Tech, Investment teams and others.
- You will be responsible for tracking and analyzing the performance of marketing channels and work closely with channel owners to ensure they are given the best analytical insights to optimize their budget and maximize their performance.You will be responsible for tracking and analysing the performance of our transactional activities and work closely with all our Investment Teams in order to provide them with insightful data that can allow them to adjust their activities accordingly in order to maximize performance.
- You will identify, develop, manage, and execute analyses to support problem statements and current state measurement. You will be responsible for continuously innovating our analytical machine, by designing new metrics and enhancing existing metrics to support the future state of business processes and ensure sustainability. You will identify, develop and execute data analyses to monitor operational performance and customer trends to uncover areas of opportunity. Concurrently, you will be responsible for maintaining data integrity, perform QA Audits and diligently troubleshoot issues.
- By owning all marketing reporting processes, over time you will develop a solid expertise in how marketing channels are effectively managed and optimized at Casavo. This institutional knowledge will be incredibly useful to ensure the Marketing team keeps improving and maximizing their performance every day.
Key qualifications for the role
- You have gained previous experience (5+ years) in analytics consulting, BI team at tech or e-commerce company with a focus on marketing.
- You have strong statistics and analytical skills with demonstrated proficiency in SQL and data visualization tools such as Tableau, and/or MS Excel.
- You also have knowledge of data warehousing concepts and structures - ability to understand and handle data quality issues and respond to detailed queries.
We are a fun, collaborative and diverse group who are responsible for powering Casavo’s core business of acquiring, pricing, renovating and selling properties. We work closely with sellers, buyers and brokers to let them experience a new and modern way of buying and selling real estate. If leading this team sounds exciting, let’s get in touch!
Our culture is characterized by a strong sense of entrepreneurship. We empower each member of our team to own their work and actively contribute to the company's success according to the following values:
- Focus on customers: Egoless, Change, Entrepreneurial
- Drive to innovate: Ownership, Result-Oriented, Fast-driven, Extra-mile
- Learn to adapt: Collaborative, Radical Honesty, True
At Casavo, we strongly believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
Casavo is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace.
Benefit & perks
We have built up four benefit pillars to make your life easier as a Casavo employee!
- Welfare Policy that enables employees to receive a social welfare credit to spend for private activities
- Reward Policy on top of employee’s salary
- Travel and Accommodation on top of business with BizAway
- Laundry Service Discount
- 6 Pillow Days per year that we can use as a Sick Leave without showing any protocol number
- Healthy nutrition and free coffee in our offices
- Free use of the BuddyFit platform
- Birthday Off to be used during your birthday month
- Mindfulness Journey
- Supplementary Health Insurance for employees
- Smart Working Policy remote friendly
- Learn moments to share knowledge and experiences
- Two Corporate Social Responsibility Days in which, during working hours, employees engage in voluntary activities
- Company Library