- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Business Intelligence
- Industry: Proptech
- Post Date: 06/23/2022
- Website: www.casavo.com
- Company Address: Via Elia Lombardini, 10, Milan, Lombardy 20143, IT
About CasavoCasavo – The largest South European Instant Buyer. Casavo is Italy’s first “instant buyer”, offering tremendous value to both sellers and buyers of residential real estate in Southern Europe. Casavo is addressing a critical pain point in the property marketplace by significantly reducing the time it takes to transact.
Casavo is a PropTech Company operating in the Real Estate sector that developed the innovative and technological business model ‘Instant Buyer’. We buy homes at scale in a simple and fast fashion for our sellers, we renovate them and list them on the market to offer a wide home selection to our buyers.
Founded in Milan in 2017 by Giorgio Tinacci, Casavo has the mission to change the way people sell, live and buy homes in Europe. As of January 2022, Casavo carried out more than 2,300 transactions for a value in excess of €700 million. With a team of more than 400 people, Casavo is currently operating in Italy, Spain and Portugal.
With our core being the Instant Buyer service, Casavo is further expanding the marketplace product offer in a double-service context (iBuyer + On-Demand Agency) to cover all the needs of sellers, buyers and brokers while freeing them from the complexity of a typical real estate transaction.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
We are looking for a Valuation Junior Analyst to join our Risk & Pricing Team Madrid.
In this role you will oversee our transaction process guaranteeing the best execution in terms of prices on the acquisition and sales side.
- You will perform analysis regarding the local real estate market trends in order to support the acquisition strategy
- You will support in the evaluation of purchase proposals for target properties
- You will help in planning expected unit economics on selected transactions
- You will monitor the local inventory in terms of profitability and mark-to-market of expected costs and exit prices and give support to the Valuation Analyst and local Vice President of Investments and sales team during portfolio management activities
- Support risk management activities and reporting risk metrics to the centralized risk function
KEY QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE ROLE
As a “Valuation Senior Analyst” you’ll need to demonstrate:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Management Engineering, Finance or Business Administration
- Analytical and flexible approach
- Proficient in Excel
- · Interest in Real Estate
We are a fun, collaborative and diverse group who are responsible for powering Casavo’s core business of acquiring, pricing, renovating and selling properties. We work closely with sellers, buyers and brokers to let them experience a new and modern way of buying and selling real estate. If leading this team sounds exciting, let’s get in touch!
Our culture is characterized by a strong sense of entrepreneurship. We empower each member of our team to own their work and actively contribute to the company's success according to the following values:
● Focus on customers: Egoless, Change, Entrepreneurial
● Drive to innovate: Ownership, Result-Oriented, Fast-driven, Extra-mile
● Learn to adapt: Collaborative, Radical Honesty, True
At Casavo, we strongly believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
Casavo is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace.
Within 1 month you will
● Participate in our company’s onboarding program and spend time shadowing other Area Managers to gradually take the reins of the business
● Get to know each team member to get a sense for the team and learn its strengths and weaknesses, zooming-in on each phase of the transaction process.
● Actively participate in all the recurring team meetings with the goal to lead them by the end of the month
Within 3 months you will
● Craft a growth strategy localized by neighborhood and declined by acquisition, pricing, renovation and sales
● Lead the team to execute on the business strategy, maximize seller funnel conversion, inventory turnover and customer satisfaction
● Guide strategic workforce planning and people empowerment supporting the City Managers and Operations in recruiting, training and assessing performances of the Team
● Foster collaboration with different teams (e.g., valuation, renovation) to the constant fine tuning of the operative model
● Work closely with our operational excellence team to refine and scale processes
Within 6 months you will
● Gain full responsibility of the quarterly and yearly business results for your area in terms of volumes, margins and customer satisfaction
● Build/Foster a network of external stakeholders (e.g., brokers/advisors) to support the business operations
● Support the City Manager to execute local real estate transactions’ deeds
● Make sure your team is motivated, collaborates proactively and works in a structured manner
BENEFITS & PERKS
We have built up four benefit pillars to make your life easier as a Casavo employee!
● Welfare Policy that enables employees to receive a social welfare credit to spend for private activities
● Reward Policy on top of employee’s salary
● Travel and Accommodation on top of business with BizAway
● Laundry Service Discount
● 6 Pillow Days per year that we can use as a Sick Leave without showing any protocol number
● Healthy nutrition and free coffee in our offices
● Free use of the BuddyFit platform
● Birthday Off to be used during your birthday month
● Mindfulness Journey
● Supplementary Health Insurance for employees
● Smart Working Policy remote friendly
● Learn moments to share knowledge and experiences
● Two Corporate Social Responsibility Days in which, during working hours, employees engage in voluntary activities
- ● Company Library