- Job Type: Intern
- Function: Intern
- Industry: Software and Data
- Post Date: 06/23/2022
- Website: www.chiodiapaga.it
- Company Address: Milan, Italy 20123, IT
About COP - Chi Odia PagaCOP legally defends people who are targets of online hate against the related crimes of which they are victims.
We are looking for a junior profile to enhance our Marketing & Customer Care team.
Who we are looking for
The ideal candidate has a creative profile particularly oriented to Social Media Marketing, is eager to get involved by proactively confronting a complex, ever-changing domain. You know how to analyze, understand and interpret the needs of the target audience, interacting with our users (ie victims of online hatred) in an effective and empathetic way. You know and manage the various communication touchpoints. Last, but not least, she strongly believes in the social impact of her work, which she always keeps in mind as the ultimate goal. The resource will have the opportunity to interact with industry experts to increase their skills, as well as the opportunity to work closely with established professionals of the Italian LegalTech landscape.
The experience will take place within one of the best startup venture accelerators in Italy (Nuvolab - www.nuvolab.com) in direct contact with the teams of the other accelerated startups (operating in many sectors: design, marketing, AI, fashiontech, publishing, events, catering, financial services, cleantech, social impact tech, edutech etc ..).
- Low ego high ambition
- Extroverted and empathetic character
- Excellent knowledge of social networks and their specific dynamics
- Good knowledge of the main CRM systems (ex: Hubspot) and customer care (ex: Zendesk)
- Legal background but passion for digital marketing and social media
- A good reason to fight online hate in all its forms and by all means
Nice to Have
- Attention to the social
- Knowledge of the LegalTech world
- Interest in the design of technological products
- Previous experiences in contact centers or customer care services
- Previous experience in law firms
- Previous experiences in voluntary associations with support for a specific social group (eg: women, immigrants, LGBT, minors, religious minorities, etc.)
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Kamikaze attitude
What we offer
- A dynamic and stimulating work environment
- Training on digital marketing thanks to the Group's proprietary platforms
- Immediate employment opportunity at the end of the internship
- Possibility of transversal experiences in several companies by drawing on teams with very heterogeneous and stimulating skills and networks