- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Prod Mgmt/Dev
- Industry: Aerospace
- Post Date: 06/23/2022
- Website: dorbit.space
- Company Address: Viale Risorgimento, 57, Fino Mornasco, Como 22073, IT
About D-OrbitDeveloper of a decommissioning device designed to dispose of satellites at the end of their lifespan. The company's decommissioning devices can be installed on any satellites and launchers' stages and are able to quickly and safely remove them from orbit in a controlled manner and ensuring a cleaner space, enabling space organizations to reduce the effort of electric satellite platform during the critical first phase of orbit raising, increasing the overall satellite reliability.
D-Orbit is a market-leading New Space company specializing in space logistics, transportation services, and infrastructure. D-Orbit provides end-to-end solutions to improve new and traditional space businesses, we are committed to helping companies profitably and sustainably maximize opportunities to do business in space.
· Founded in 2011, D-Orbit has successfully developed proprietary space logistics technology and transportation solutions that will accelerate the development and growth of a trillion-dollar space economy, including human expansion into space.
· D-Orbit offers a variety of solutions for traditional and New Space technologies, including launch and deployment services, avionics, mission control, and end-of-life solutions.
Systems & Components – AOCS Suite, D-Sense, OBC Core, Simba, SimOn, D3, D-Raise
In-Orbit Now – Orbital Transportation Services
AURORA – Cloud-Based Mission Control Software
· We are looking for a Program Manager to be integrated in D-Orbit PMO Office.
· As a PM, you will be responsible for planning, monitoring, and managing Company projects, ranging from the strategic planning of activities to their implementation and control.
· This position offers you the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment, in one of the fastest-growing high-tech industries.
· Your job will also require you to draft, edit, and deliver proposals for grant applications or budgets and support data for the sales department.
· Your function will also require significant interaction with other Company departments, such as Technical, Sales, Administration, Purchase, Production, and Quality.