- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Operations
- Industry: Software and Data
- Post Date: 08/04/2022
- Website: treatwell.com/
- Company Address: London, United Kingdom
About TreatwellTransforming the way the hair and beauty community and their clients connect.
As the Country Manager, your mission will be to build and grow Treatwell’s footprint across your region. A strategic thinker with a data-driven approach and wealth of knowledge, you will lead the operations of our supply organisation in acquiring new salons to utilise our SaaS platform and drive further adoption with our existing partners.
Reporting into the CEO, you will be part of the leadership team, working in collaboration with other departments to drive performance across the business. A strong people leader, you know how to build a great team and manage them to reach their full potential.
You will be responsible for
- Own the P&L of the Lithuanian business, ensuring timing and sales targets are delivered
- Work alongside Marketing, People, Finance and Technology to establish the best growth plans for your market
- Develop and Lead the execution of strategy to drive salon acquisition, SaaS adoption and revenue in your region
- Collaborate with other Country Managers and Managing Directors to create alignment and share best practices
- Define core constructs for managing the team including role definition, team KPIs, hiring / capacity planning, joint business planning, QBR cadence, and compensation planning
- Build a healthy, performance-driven culture and maintain Treatwell as “a great place to work”
- Work with Talent/HR on learning and development programs; ensure culture of genuine openness, raising the bar, customer centric, working together beautifully, responsibility and freedom
- Provide weekly reporting to the CEO, with clear visibility on the UK pipeline against targets
- Contribute to new market exploration and go-to market strategy for your region
- You have proven operational experience leading and inspiring sales teams. With a deep understanding of the company vision and strategy, you seek areas to improve and are able to guide the team to understand the roles they play in delivering it.
- You have strong experience in collaborating in cross-functional teams and recognise the art of driving close teamwork to deliver operational excellence
- A strong communicator, comfortable presenting to the wider business and pride yourself in the speed and efficiency of your comms
- Ambition to lead a high-performing team – experiencing identifying and building a talent pipeline and upskilling existing talent
- An ability to influence team members and stakeholders at all levels
- An analytical thinking, you will use data and logic to back up your ideas
This salary will be anywhere between 45000-60000€ annually based on experience and skills
Hi, we’re Treatwell. Nice to meet you.
We’re a team of 500 (and growing) passionate and brilliantly talented people across Europe. We’re the industry’s smartest salon management software, all connected to Europe’s leading bookings platform, working with over 31,000 salon partners across 13 countries, processing over 4 million bookings every month. And….breathe.
But we’re not done yet. We’re on an exciting journey to digitally revolutionise the hair and beauty community.
If this excites you, we might just have the role for you.
- 28-days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Monthly 40€ Treatwell vouchers so you can treat yourself too.
- Private Health Insurance to take care of your health.
- Growth funds for you to develop and grow with your team.
- A dynamic organisation with Friday drinks in the office.
- An annual Treatwell party in one of our European based cities.
- Most importantly the opportunity to work alongside a talented, friendly team in a lovely, award-winning Vilnius office!
Treatwell is an ‘Open to All’ employer and warmly welcomes everybody to the team. People of colour, LGBTQIA+ people, neurodiverse people, individuals with impairments and parents are encouraged to apply. We encourage you to notify our team of your pronouns at any stage of your application.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process as required. Please add any adjustment requests to your application.