Casavo is a PropTech Company operating in the Real Estate sector that developed the innovative and technological business model ‘Instant Buyer’. We buy homes at scale in a simple and fast fashion for our sellers, we renovate them and list them on the market to offer a wide home selection to our buyers.
Founded in Milan in 2017 by Giorgio Tinacci, Casavo has the mission to change the way people sell, live and buy homes in Europe. As of January 2022, Casavo carried out more than 2,300 transactions for a value in excess of €700 million. With a team of more than 350 people, Casavo is currently operating in Italy, Spain and Portugal.
With our core being the Instant Buyer service, Casavo is further expanding the marketplace product offer in a double-service context (iBuyer + On-Demand Agency) to cover all the needs of sellers, buyers and brokers while freeing them from the complexity of a typical real estate transaction.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- You will collaborate in the end-to-end management of the sale phase of real estate properties assigned with external stakeholders and buyers;
- You will coordinate a network of real estate agencies and others external suppliers active in real estate selling;
- Coordinate with the transactional team (acquisition, renovation & pricing) and evaluate strategic actions to sell a property;
- You will identify the best product-market fit compared to current real estate market demand;
- You will close sales deals guaranteeing the best customer experience.
WHAT WILL WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics or related fields
- 1-3 years’ experience in commercial B2B/B2C
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, ability to influence stakeholders
- Result-oriented, proactive and entrepreneurial
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
We are a fun, collaborative and diverse group who are responsible for powering Casavo’s core business of acquiring, pricing, renovating and selling properties. We work closely with sellers, buyers and brokers to let them experience a new and modern way of buying and selling real estate. If leading this team sounds exciting, let’s get in touch!
Our culture is characterized by a strong sense of entrepreneurship. We empower each member of our team to own their work and actively contribute to the company's success according to the following values:
Focus on customers: Egoless, Change, Entrepreneurial
Drive to innovate: Ownership, Result-Oriented, Fast-driven, Extra-mile
Learn to adapt: Collaborative, Radical Honesty, True
At Casavo, we strongly believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
Casavo is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace.
BENEFITS & PERKS
We have built up four benefit pillars to make your life easier as a Casavo employee!
Welfare Policy that enables employees to receive a social welfare credit to spend for private activities
Reward Policy on top of employee’s salary
Travel and Accommodation on top of business with BizAway
Laundry Service Discount
6 Pillow Days per year that we can use as a Sick Leave without showing any protocol number
Healthy nutrition and free coffee in our offices
Free use of the BuddyFit platform
Smart Working Policy remote friendly
Learn moments to share knowledge and experiences
Two Corporate Social Responsibility Days in which, during working hours, employees engage in voluntary activities