- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Business Intelligence
- Industry: FinTech
- Post Date: 06/23/2022
- Website: credimi.com
- Company Address: Via Solferino, 36, Milan, Lombardy 20121, IT
About CredimiProvider of financial services intended to simplify access to credit and help in the management of corporate liquidity. The company's services include digital factoring services that help companies avail new resources for growth and working capital within hours with no paper documentation, enabling businesses and corporate clients to restore liquidity, launch e-commerce, and restart their business.
Have you ever read that "Small businesses are the backbone of the economy"?
Every day, Credimi fuels hundreds of entrepreneurs' growth by making their business finance easier, and faster than any other alternatives in the market.
In 4 years, our proprietary technology has allowed us to process and analyse more than 70 thousand financial requests and to lend over 2 billion € to Italian SMEs, making Credimi the largest digital lender in Europe.
People, data, APIs, analytics and customer understanding are the pillars of Credimi.
Our Marketing team is the engine that drives Credimi's exponential growth. You've probably heard about Credimi on TV, on the radio and on the digital platforms you use!
We are now seeking for a Marketing Data Analyst to further our understanding of our clients and to help us spend our marketing budget efficiently by targeting our audiences through the right campaigns. You'll discover and analyse large data sets to provide the team with marketing and business insights.
- Analyze acquisition funnels and customer intent across all channels (digital outbound, digital inbound, multi-channel)
- Measure ROI of online and offline advertising campaigns
- Monitor budget distribution and performance of paid ad campaigns
- Report on marketing KPIs like leads, conversion rates, website traffic and social media engagement
- Collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations
- Support CMO in design the annual marketing plan with valid and reliable business modelling of products
- Support Growth team in analyzing A/B test discovering the most suitable and innovative tools
- Support marketing and crm with insights on customer behaviour in acquisition funnels
- Provide the marketing team with periodic reports competitive analysis on various companies' market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation
- Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis
- Identify opportunities for new client acquisition
- Research and implement marketing tools to support our promotional projects (automation software, social media scheduling etc)
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices
How we will measure your impact:
Marketing reporting systems improvement
Conversion rate across channels /products
# applications/leads approved
Cost per application approved
Cost per client
- BS degree: Econimics, Business Statistics and Mathematics
- 3+ years Work experience as a Marketing Analyst or similar role in consultancy firm or innovative start up.
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Business Manager,
- Excellent knowledge Excel, SQL, Power BI
- Proven Market Research Analysis experience and ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
- Top-class knowledge of Hubspot
- Excellent knowledge Salesforce CRM
- Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Python is a plus
- In-depth understanding of SEM campaign strategies and SEO practices
- Search engines, web analytics and business research tools acumen
- Strong analytical and critical thinking, results orientated, with the ability to overcome obstacles
- Comfortable reporting to all levels of the business, working in a highly energetic environment
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc)
- Working knowledge of data warehousing, modelling and mining
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Growth. We invest in learning and in shaping merit-based career paths. Once you interview with us you’ll meet people whose careers took unprecedented turns
- A brand new city-centre office with a fully stocked kitchen, games, lounge area. Designed to embrace the new, post-pandemic world
- Work from home, work from abroad, work from the office approach. We look for results, wherever they come from. We just like seeing your face, once in a while
- A culture that values sharing information and having fun: we believe in team gatherings and social events. We want you to know all about Credimi and to hear your thoughts
- A keen interest in wellbeing, with an extra large welfare package and health insurance