- Job Type: Intern
- Function: Intern
- Industry: Proptech
- Post Date: 01/13/2022
- Website: talentgarden.com
- Company Address: Piazza Città di Lombardia, 1, 20124 Milano, Italy
About Talent GardenCreating safe, flexible and innovative workspaces.
The safety of our coworkers is paramount and to continue providing safe and secure work environments, we have enhanced our cleaning services while using technology to track that it is done on a timely basis. All cleaning products are certified to guarantee maximum sanitisation and have increased the disinfecting of common and high-touch areas. We also provide hand sanitisers at key intervals throughout our spaces to ensure personal hygiene.
Talent Garden is Europe's leading innovation platform and coworking network for digital innovation. Today Talent Garden has 18 campuses in 8 countries hosting thousands of talented people, including startups, freelancers, companies and large corporations.
The Innovation School is an impact-driven Education ecosystem where explorers and innovators expand their knowledge and join our community.
Our marvellous, international and human-centred team is looking for a sharp, passionate, and entrepreneurial person to join us. We are seeking for an Education Product Manager to drive, project and coordinate our Masters dedicated to Design. Working in Talent Garden Innovation School, you will be part of a fast-growing scale-up with a remote team across different locations in Europe.
The position is an internship based in Rome.
In this role, you will:
- Deliver UX Design and UI Design educational products: managing the planning, the organization of the activities and the involvement of the faculty
- Ensure that our students' learning experience is effective and innovative
- Build relationship with students to ensure successful learning experience
- Manage third party contributions to Education products
- Monitor activities through reporting, control and analysis of the performances and KPIs
- Contribute commercial insights to product development and monitor the training market, identifying market trends
You recognise yourself as:
- Passionate about Design, curious and always updated on the latest trends
- Passionate about designing outstanding education experiences and delivering action/active-learning pedagogies
- Passionate about innovation ecosystem & startup
- Tons of empathy in your pockets and the ability to bring out people’s highest potential
- Autonomous and proactive professional with an entrepreneurial spirit (ideally coming from a startup environment)
- A problem solver able to act both on strategic and tactical levels, looking for new challenges in an evolving environment
- Italian and English speaker
With us you want to become:
- Explorer and experiment-maker willing to change things and try something new
- Team-player willing to join a hyper-connected European team
- Passionate about people and their stories
- Happy member of a fun team, ready to not take yourself too seriously