- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Proptech
- Post Date: 01/13/2022
- Website: talentgarden.com
- Company Address: Piazza Città di Lombardia, 1, 20124 Milano, Italy
About Talent GardenCreating safe, flexible and innovative workspaces.
The safety of our coworkers is paramount and to continue providing safe and secure work environments, we have enhanced our cleaning services while using technology to track that it is done on a timely basis. All cleaning products are certified to guarantee maximum sanitisation and have increased the disinfecting of common and high-touch areas. We also provide hand sanitisers at key intervals throughout our spaces to ensure personal hygiene.
Talent Garden is Europe's leading innovation platform and coworking network for digital innovation. Today Talent Garden host thousands of talented people, including startups, freelancers, companies and large corporations.
We are currently looking for a local position as Hospitality in our campus in Milan!
In this role, you will:
- Be reliable and concrete to give an important contribution to customer care. The first principle of Hospitality should be “provide users with info and time expectation for problem-solving, keep the users updated during the time, ask for users feedback after the resolution”.
- Support Reception activities, stay tuned with the daily life of the campus. The reception is the most crucial point.
- Support Campus operations by maintaining buildings in good and safe conditions.
- Manage suppliers for campus services, as printers, stationery, gardener etc..
- Manage any request reported and ensure relevant care and solution promptly.
You recognise yourself as:
- A professional with +5 years of experience in the Hospitality sector.
- A professional with an interest in the local digital/entrepreneurial ecosystem: for us this is crucial!
- Amazing at making people feel welcome & happy. You work everyday to create a great atmosphere among our community.
- Ninja at responding to requests and troubleshooting.
- Happy to assist all the external clients and their requests for services.
- Creative, proactive and not afraid to put your sleeves up and get your hands dirty!
You also have:
- Tons of empathy in your pockets and the ability to bring out people’s highest potential.
- Very good knowledge of English language.
- Very good knowledge of Google Doc suite (Google Sheets, Slides and Docs).
- Great communication skills.
- A strong proactive mindset. Not knowing things causes less trouble than not having a will to learn them. Here we fail, ask, learn, experiment and grow.
- You love celebrating uncorking bubbles (even beer is ok), smile, achieve results and share happiness and success with the people next to you.
With us you want to become:
- Co-creator of something unique: we call it work, but it's really our playground where we create, propose, experiment, and share.
- A professional that works in an exciting and fast-paced environment where no two days are the same
- A master of networking: you’ll get to know everyone in the community and you make them feel at home!
- A professional of an international team coming from more than 10 different countries sharing the same vision and enthusiasm. We love what we do, and we love who we do it with.
This position is also dedicated to people belonging to Categorie Protette ex l. 68/99.