- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: FinTech
- Post Date: 01/13/2022
- Website: www.satispay.com/en-it/
- Company Address: Via Porro Lambertenghi, 7, Milan, Lombardy, IT, 20159
About SatispayA “bank account enabled” mobile payment platform that is independent from debit and credit card networks. The consumer app is available for anybody with a bank account, while merchants both online and offline can accept payments using any kind of device and POS.
Satispay is an Italian Scale-up operating in the mobile payment industry. Having created a payment system independent from debit and credit cards, Satispay allows users to pay stores or friends from their smartphone. Our offices are in Milan, Luxembourg City and Berlin.
More than just an App, Satispay is a Company, a group of creative, curious, enthusiastic people determined to make an impact in everyday life! Simplify payments to improve everyone’s life is the vision driving our strategy. Do it smart, Be Responsible, Believe are the values in the core of our Business, see more about our Culture: https://www.satispay.com/en-it/values/
And if you still don’t have a Satispay account, download the app and sign up with the promo code TALENT
What you will be doing
The successful candidate will be a member of the Marketing team based in Milan - Italy, working in close cooperation with the international Business Development teams and the internal Creative team.
The core focus of the role will initially be to take care of all marketing & communication channels and activities for the french-speaking markets with the mission to boost the awareness and the usage of Satispay, for both users (B2C) and merchants’ (B2B) audiences.
You will therefore leverage all channels (OOH, social media, digital ads, CRM, partnerships, events, PR). In particular you will focus on:
- develop and execute detailed quarterly marketing & communication plans
- lead and localize operations by implementing local marketing activities, coordinating online advertising campaigns, building social media presence of the brand but also community management, and consumer & merchant communications via CRM activities
- liaise with the Business Development team and the Creative team for customized local initiatives and operations (events, merchandising, promotional materials)
- be the main point of contact with all the local partners and cooperate with our PR agency to launch media campaigns (outdoor, digital, print, social media, events)
- analyze and report on ROI of marketing campaigns and initiatives
What we need
We are looking for brilliant talents willing to share our enthusiasm and passion for Satispay’s project. If you're looking for a job where you challenge yourself, learn and professionally grow, Satispay is the right place for you! Joining Satispay means being a leader of change and innovation. Help us revolutionise everyday transactions by making payments as easy, cheap, and secure as possible.
Our ideal candidate has the following characteristics:
- 2-3 years experience in project management and in digital marketing & communication in a fast-growing environment
- fluent in French (native-equivalent) and English. Knowledge of any other language is considered a plus
- naturally energetic - your enthusiasm is contagious
- skilled at building relationships - you are a great communicator, emphatic and understanding
- proactive - you grab opportunities, run with them and make things happen
- analytical - you look at data critically and insightfully
- detail-oriented and organised - you perform in handling several projects at the same time
- determined, ambitious, and ready to take on more responsibility - strong enterprise attitude and multi-tasking approach are required
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Milan.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Stock options plan available.
By clicking “Apply to Position” you confirm you have read and understood Satispay personal data processing policy for job applicants.