- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Operations
- Industry: Proptech
- Post Date: 01/13/2022
- Website: talentgarden.com
- Company Address: Piazza Città di Lombardia, 1, 20124 Milano, Italy
About Talent GardenCreating safe, flexible and innovative workspaces.
The safety of our coworkers is paramount and to continue providing safe and secure work environments, we have enhanced our cleaning services while using technology to track that it is done on a timely basis. All cleaning products are certified to guarantee maximum sanitisation and have increased the disinfecting of common and high-touch areas. We also provide hand sanitisers at key intervals throughout our spaces to ensure personal hygiene.
Talent Garden is Europe's leading innovation platform and co-working network for digital innovation. Today, Talent Garden host thousands of talented people, including startups, freelancers, companies and large corporations.
We are currently looking for a local position as Facility Manager in our campus in Milan!
In this role, you will:
- Support Campus operations by maintaining buildings in good and safe conditions.
- Managing the daily supplier of the campus services, as printers, stationery, gardener etc.. and following the administration needs, open PO, verify information about supplier, managing the payments
- Maintain office efficiency and productivity by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement requested by Campus Manager (CaM) and with supervision of Global Facility coordinator Manager (GFM).
- Implement policies for the use of the premises, structures, furniture and systems within the campus. Communicate and teach the policy procedures to local teams, measure the effects, follow up the evolution and reporting.
- Support Reception activities, stay tuned with the daily life of the campus. The reception is the most nevralgic point.
- Check ordinary maintenance by scheduling and coordinating operation between technical supplier and campus activity (electrical systems, lighting, HVAC system, elevator, fire protection systems, automatic door, etc)
- Analyze and redefine the scope of work of maintenance contracts, to better answer the real needs of the building. Verify the quality of maintenance service by a periodic survey, using help desk services (ticket), and daily monitoring and propose an improvement to the contract or the service. Prepare, with the support of global facility manager coordinator (GFM) and campus manager (CaM) a strategy to renegotiation of maintenance contracts and in case manage a tender for new suppliers.
- Check the cleaning service on the Campus and manage the supplier in order to have a high-quality service as agreed into the cleaning contract.
- Analyze and redefine the scope of work of cleaning and services (i.e. catering - office equipment) contracts, to better answer the real needs of the Campus. Verify the quality of maintenance service by a periodic survey, use of help desk services, and daily monitoring and propose improvements to the contract or the service.
- Prepare a strategy for potential maintenance contracts renegotiation and, if necessary, manage a tender for new suppliers.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends; proposing improvements.
You recognise yourself as:
- A professional with +4 years of proven experience as Facility manager or similar roles.
- Knowledge of finance tool to manage PO (Netsuite would be a plus).
- Ninja at responding to requests and troubleshooting.
- Ready to assist all the external clients and their request for services.
- Very good knowledge of English language.
- Very good knowledge of Google Doc suite (Google Sheets, Slides and Docs).
- Great communication skills.
- Creative, proactive and not afraid to get your hands dirty.
With us you want to become:
- Explorer and experiment-maker willing to change things and try something new
- Team-player willing to join a hyper-connected European team
- Passionate about people and their stories
- Happy member of a fun team, ready to not take yourself too seriously
This position is also dedicated to people belonging to Categorie Protette ex l. 68/99.